In this article you can find everything you need to know about how to fix the error BLZBNTBGS000003F8 in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War so be careful
What is the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
This is a bug that players often run into when kicked out of a game at a time when they encounter a Battle.Net launcher bug that is prevalent in many other launcher titles. If you want to know how to solve the error BLZBNTBGS000003F8 pay attention to what we bring for you in this article.
How to fix the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
If you are wondering how to fix the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, then you must have already encountered the error message "Connection to Blizzard game servers has been lost", for which there is no specific cause associated, this since There can be several reasons why the connection to the servers fails.
In the same way, if you are wondering how to solve the error BLZBNTBGS000003F8, the first thing you have to do is verify the network connection and then restart the system and restart the modem or router and even both. Please note that the issue occurs frequently when players use a wireless connection. If even possible, we recommend using a wired connection for greater speed and stability.
- Whenever possible we recommend playing over Powerline, Ethernet or MoCA, thus avoiding mobile hotspots or Wi-Fi.
If you want greater speed and stability, it is the direct wired, fiber and DSL connections that you have to look for.
- Resetting the network device could instantly correct the error code.
- In case you cannot play using a wired connection, we recommend changing the channel of the router to the least used channel or, if it is 5 Ghz, change it to 2.4 Ghz or vice versa.
- You can also reset Windows network by pressing Windows S> type Network Reset> Enter> Reset now.
- Make sure to close all apps that are running in the background that you aren't really using.
- To do this you will have to press the Windows key R> type msconfig> Enter> Services> select Hide all Microsoft services> Disable all. Then you will have to go to the Home tab> access Open Task Manager> close the tasks that are not in use one by one> then restart the system.
- Make sure there are not so many devices connected to the same network when you go to play to avoid slow speeds.
- Update your network hardware firmware or use a different ISP or your mobile access point.
- Use VPN connections.
If the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War problem still doesn't go away, there are still a few things you can try to fix it.
Switch to Google DNS. To do this you will have to press the Windows I keys> Network and Internet> Change adapter options> right click on your connection> Properties> select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4)> Properties> set as primary DNS 22.214.171.124 and secondary 126.96.36.199> Save.
To do it from the command prompt you will have to type cmd> select Run as administrator in the right panel> copy and paste or type ipconfig / release> Enter> wait for the process to finish.
Copy and paste or type ipconfig / renew> Enter> wait for the process to finish.
Copy and paste or type ipconfig / flushdns> Enter> wait for the process to finish. That's all you have to know if you wonder how to fix the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, we hope that now that you have this article and all the solutions we have listed, you will be able to solve the problem as soon as possible. Remember that like this article on how to fix the BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error, we have much more content about Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War that will be very useful to you
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related