In the universe of Bravely Default 2 we have many tasks, one of them is to know where to Find Chapter 1 Chest and here will be the details covered.
What to know about the chests of chapter 1 in Bravely Default 2?
Throughout the game we will find a series of collectible objects, in chapter 1 there are many chests to discover, where the rewards they bring with them are interesting to support us in our progress through this incredible adventure, we will go through different areas such as Savalon, the underground depot, the Savalon region, the sand-swept ruins, the Berbard mansion and the abandoned mansion, now to have an idea precisely where to find the chest from chapter 1 let's look at the details presented in this guide from here on ahead.
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
Where to Find Chapter 1 Chest in Bravely Default 2?
Next we will see in details Where to find the chest of chapter 1 for each of the corresponding areas, let's see:In Savalon
The underground depot
- First: this chest in Bravely Default 2 takes us to the throne room, here we will go to the right where there are some stairs that lead us to a door, we will be in a corridor where at the end we find the chest, and it contains 3 antidotes.
- Second: we are going to find this in the casino, we have to climb the stairs that lead to the right and at the end the chest is found around the bottom, in this we get 740 pg.
- Third: from the location of the previous chest we have to go to the end to go out through the balcony where we will find it, this contains a clothespin.
- Fourth: from the outside casino we will go to the right to enter a house, finding what appears to be alcohol, the content is a spear.
- Fifth: in relation to Where to find the chest of chapter 1 we have that from the previous chest we are going to continue to the right passing the path reaching the wineries, by continuing to the right we get the chest, and it contains 3 Phoenix down.
- Sixth: starting from the previous chest our steps will take us north, taking the path that we came to ignore before to find the chest in a cell that is below us, the content of this is 4 Mini Ether.
- Seventh: we continue in Bravely Default 2 and from the previous chest so that above us there is another cell in which this chest is, which contains a used crutch.
- Eighth: near a house on the docks is the chest, it brings with it a feather hat in Bravely Default 2.
In the Savalon region
- First: from the location of the previous chest, what we will do is go down the stairs to reach the underground deposit, going straight until turning left to find the first one in this area, which contains an ice talisman.
- Second and Third: we will go to the right going up the center path to reach a side area, having to about Where to find the chest of chapter 1 here we have two together, getting from them a teleportation stone and 1340 pg.
- Fourth: it is necessary to progress until we find another path in the center, which will take us to cross the river, going straight ahead we find ourselves at a fork, to the right we have to go through some wooden pillars until we pass a path to the left until you reach the chest, it contains an iron bracelet.
- Fifth and sixth: in Bravely Default 2 these chests will take us down the stone bridge from the previous fork to find them, this contains 2 Ether and Pitchfork.
- Seventh: seeing Where to find the chest of chapter 1 it is necessary that we return to the fork to go down the road, what we will do is go to the left until we reach the alley where the chest is, getting in this 5 Echo Herbs.
- Eighth: being on the lower level, we are going to continue on to go along the path to the right, reaching a dead end where the chest is, in this there are 3 Antarctic winds.
- Ninth: the last chest in this area makes us return to the fork that we passed to the previous chest, being here we must go to the end of the path to find the chest, which contains a bulwark sheet at Bravely Default 2.
The ruins swept by the sand
- First: close to the beach at the southern end we have the first of the chests in this area, hidden among the trees we find it and it contains a bronze bracelet.
- Second: as for Where to find the chest from chapter 1 we have that the second in the area is northeast of the previous chest, under the mountain where a rare monster is, the content of this is 390 pg.
- Third: close to the deformed monster found when climbing the mountain will be the chest and it contains a talisman of fire.
- Fourth: it is necessary that we continue north along the shore until we reach the trees to find the chest hidden, in this we get a small experience orb.
- Fifth: we get to this chest starting from the previous one by going east, it contains a very useful tent in Bravely Default 2.
- Sixth: from the mountain where the deformed monster is located we have to go east, to find the chest on the edge, a place with a good view and it contains the Mythril staff.
- Seventh and eighth: we continue in this area seeing Where to find the chest of chapter 1, specifically we will find a couple of chests, returning to the underwater reserve where the mine shaft is by wooden structures that are on the north side, we will take the path To emerge in the Savalon region, on the shore of a small island are the chests, these contain arms of power and arms of force.
- Ninth: we will go downtown to look for the chest near a pond to the north of the deformed monster.
- First: we must move on once we reach the area to find the first of the chests, which we will continue to the left, then to the right and again to the left, in a square room we find it, it contains a Glaive.
- Second: this chest in Bravely Default 2 will take us from the previous chest to the north, which is in the sand and contains 5 antidotes.
- Third: heading south we will go along a path that will take us to a door, which when we cross it puts us at the entrance exactly where the chest is, getting from this 3 mini Ether.
- Fourth: our return to the left is necessary, which allows us to know where to find the chest from chapter 1 for this corresponding area, here we have the fourth next to the wall and it contains a clothespin.
- Fifth: it is necessary that we go up some stairs that are towards the north, then we go down until we find a dead end where the chest is, which contains 1180pg.
- Sixth: for this we must go up until we can go left and right through the large monster to find the chest in Bravely Default 2, the one that contains a Mythril sword
- Seventh: we must continue down the path, then we find some stairs to go down and we will make a right turn until we get to pass another monster to find the chest, this one brings a shield of Gaia.
The abandoned mansion
- First and second: once we are inside this mansion, we must see Where to find the chest from chapter 1, then we will go left to go down some stairs in the room, until we reach a library to find a couple of chests, which contain 2 remedies and an orb of medium duty points.
- Third: we go back up to go towards the corridor where there are some armor, the chest will be in the center, this contains a bad bone.
- Fourth: on the left are some stairs, we will go down to pass the bridge on the right, down here is the chest, and it brings a tent.
- Fifth and sixth: we go up and go to the right starting from the chest in the center, we have that as for Where to find the chest of chapter 1 in Bravely Default 2, this chest leads us to pass through the corridor where there will finally be an armory and a couple of Chests, these contain the Legion Helm and Stab and Grab.
- Seventh: we continue down the same corridor in a straight line without turning to either side, in the room that is at the end we have a passage and some stairs to reach the basement, here is a path that takes us to the chest when going to the right, this contains a sacred miter.
- Eighth and ninth: starting from the previous chest we have to go south until we reach a dead end to find a couple of chests, these contain a hawk eye and a teleportation stone.
- Decimo: we return to go to the right this time in Bravely Default 2, we find some stairs that will take us to a platform where the chest is, its content is 3000 pg.
- Eleventh: we will go down some steps, and we must continue to the right until we find a path through which we will go down and find the chest, this contains an iron bracelet.
In this way we come to the end of this Bravely Default 2 guide, with which you now know Where to Find Chapter 1 Chest, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- First: we come to the last area to see Where to find the chest of chapter 1, here we will go down some stairs that are in the center to reach the room on the top left, we pass some broken furniture, and we find the chest, it contains a star corset
- Second: we go back down the stairs, to enter the door that is on the left, then we continue to the left, then to the right, passing a room and again to the right, behind the furniture is the chest, and it contains 4 remedies.
- Third: back to the entrance of the abandoned mansion in Bravely Default 2 to go right, then left to reach a large room and find the chest, this one brings Lu Bu's spear.
- Fourth: we must continue to the right going up some stairs, then we continue to the right until we reach the path on the left, we go up sticking to the left to pass through a room, here we will go down the path to find the upper floor the chest, this contains a staff of life.
- Fifth: in relation to Where to find the chest of chapter 1 for the fifth of this area, we are going to go up the stairs to find the chest on the right, this contains a Mythril shield.
- Sixth: we will find the chest when going down the southeast corner of the area, it contains 950pg.
- Seventh: the final chest of the area and of chapter 1 we will find it to the northeast of the area going down the stairs, we continue along the path to the left, and we go down to find it, which contains 3 potions, and so we have everything resolved As for Where to find the chest of chapter 1, it only remains to do so.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane