Enemies are the order of the day in Bravely Default 2 which leads us to explain how to beat Roddy
Who is Roddy in Bravely Default 2?
This is the first boss that we get in chapter 2 as soon as we have taken care of the Castor prince, it should be noted that all the bosses in this game are not usually bad, however it is usually necessary to know how to beat Roddy, as this specifically , is manipulated in order to follow some orders issued by other beings, to confront this it is necessary to be clear that the possibility of encountering a mixture between black and white magic arises.
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
How to beat Roddy in Bravely Default 2?
This boss is naturally not bad, on the contrary he is a very kind being, but now he has been manipulated by the Picto-Beleth demon so that he can execute some amount of damage, in this sense it is necessary before fighting him to take a look at the set of Roddy's moves at Bravely Default 2 and are as follows:
- Stonera: This move allows you to inflict ground damage to either one or more targets.
- Aerora: With this move you can inflict damage using wind to one or more targets.
- Annoyance: this move allows you to inflict status ailment after casting elemental magic on an enemy.
The demon Beleth has a set of movements and these are:
- Stonera: Usually used to deal ground damage to one or more targets.
- Stun Smash: This move allows you to deal considerable damage to a specific target.
- Annoyance: This move inflicts a status ailment after casting elemental magic on an enemy.
With all these movements already pointed out, it is time to take care of starting this fight, because knowing how to beat Roddy is a matter that in reality is not usually difficult, however, it can become resistant because it has the interference of the demon Beleth, this It is usually immune to some weapons which leads us to attack in some weak points to be able to defeat it.
It is good to understand that Roddy is resistant to these attacks in Bravely Default 2:
Our work to know how to beat Roddy leads us to have some thief and beastmaster jobs, which allows us to do Brave as many times as we can with a Thief.
- We will focus on making use of Godspeed Strike, rinse and distribute.
- When we have a beast master, we are allowed to use the Golem creature in order to hit causing at least 4k of damage with a crit.
- Our goal is to keep our group healthy because this has the potential to deliver some formidable attacks.
It is necessary to focus on having healings, shells and reflect because they are elemental spells necessary to win in Bravely Default 2.
Definitely, knowing how to beat Roddy allows us to face a boss dominated by a demon and make him fall in order to progress in Bravely Default 2.
- Once we manage to beat Roddy it is necessary to go to Beleth and for that it is necessary.
- Make use of a spell of the thunder element because this demon is vulnerable to it.
- Having the ability "Flash the Cash" is fantastic because with it, we can do fixed damage which makes the immunities not work.
- It is necessary to spend some resources in order to reach level 20, because with this we manage to do damage to more than 1500 with the specific ability to this demon.
- Once we get rid of Roddy and Beleth, we are allowed to take the "Red Magician Asterisk", because when combined with black it will be easy to win the next fight, this does not take long, because fighting is what we have here.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane