Knowing how to unlock true ending is an interesting option in Bravely Default 2 and here we are going to tell you about it.
What is the point of unlocking true ending in Bravely Default 2?
Every game has a beginning and therefore an end, only here we get several different endings, however, it is necessary to know how to unlock the true ending, it is an action activity for which we must prepare a little, work enough and above all make an effort to To achieve it, this simply translates to winning all the boss battles and all the tasks we are allowed to execute.
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
How to unlock true ending in Bravely Default 2?
Choosing to complete this game and thus receive a bad conclusion is usually presented as the beginning of the true end, for this it is necessary:
- Once the credits appear at the end of this game choose to reload the saved games.
- Then go out in order to receive a new goal.
- We follow the indications that they give us in relation to the given objective.
- We must carry out a battle against a boss in the fairy village where we manage to achieve the secret ending.
- Our work leads us to choose to unlock 3 extra jobs that are Slave-Maker, Bravebearer and Gambler.
Now it is necessary to focus on the fact that during the standard game there is the possibility of having encountered some of these mentioned works, however, here we leave you the information related to them and the way in which it is possible to get the asterisks that usually occur in this way:
- In the case of player: it is required to complete the mission "Taking a Gamble" this is usually given by Shirley in the Savalon casino.
- In the case of the slaver: it is required to complete the mission "In dreams" and this gives us Glennben Enderno.
- In the case of the brave bearer: it is required to defeat the ghost of Sir Sloan and it is a task that is usually carried out in his respective tomb that is located between Halcyonia and Savalon.
With these three extra jobs we get three final asterisks, which leads us to:
In this sense, knowing how to unlock true ending allows us to play a little more and thus be stronger to reach a complete goal in Bravely Default 2 2, try it.
- Access the save menu.
- We proceed to select the purple symbol that is usually located at the bottom in order to visualize a cut scene.
- Then it is necessary to mobilize to Halcyonia in order to talk with a woman who lends the boat.
- Next we are allowed to access the final dungeon of the game.
- Once located in the place we are allowed to find the most formidable boss who presents us with a complex challenge.
- Our job is to defeat him so that this reveals the true endgame.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane