Enemies are a constant in Bravely Default 2, and therefore we must tell you about How to beat Glenn
Who is Glenn at Bravely Default 2?
This is an optional boss that we come across in this game, he usually owns the slave's asterisk, to get him it is not necessary to follow the line of work, however, knowing how to beat Glenn leads us to take care of knowing his skills and weaknesses to be victorious.
How to beat Glenn in Bravely Default 2?
Before embarking on this fight it is necessary to consider his abilities in order to have the advantage in our favor:
It has effect abilities and these are:
- BP tonic that allows you to gain 1 BP and serves as a type of counter against a magic attack.
- Filter that allows you to counter-attacks against you by inflicting charm.
- It has the ability to restore 5000 HP with the Giga Potion.
- It can inflict contagion and counteracts damage during the effect due to the fact that it has a contagion agent that deals 1500 fixed damage to the group.
To beat this boss you need to:
Now that you know how to beat Glenn you can embark on this quest and thus get rid of an optional boss in Bravely Default 2.
- Use a white magician when we find ourselves fighting against this boss, as this will allow us to have the possibility of healing the entire group with a single use of Basuna.
- We should target our group with an element that has the passive ability “Unbreakable Will of the Berserker”, as this makes the attacks of physical counters or enchantment simply not be favorable to the boss.
- We must be careful of the physical attacks that it usually inflicts, since it is vital to consider that spells are simply not usually a viable option.
- Performing some maneuvers is part of this fight, this leads us to prepare correctly before fighting by choosing to load into our arsenal, the white magician, filling and obviously physical attacks.
- Carrying daggers is excellent as this boss is quite weak to them which can be an interesting advantage.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related