Bravely Default 2 has come to entertain us for a long time, and therefore it is convenient to tell you How to level up max job
What is the goal of leveling up the max work in Bravely Default 2?
As we progress in this game we are offered the possibility of increasing the levels, in this sense, knowing how to level up the max job allows us to reach the top, although it is true the highest level is 12, simply not is the maximum, which makes us have to work a little more, since it is necessary to locate ourselves in chapter 6, however, when arriving here it is not possible to level up, but this does not have to stay there, because there is the possibility to reach level 15 and that is why we are here today, to show you some details that allow you to explore everything that this game brings to everyone and that some have not yet managed to discover.
How to level up max job in Bravely Default 2?
The maximum level is 15 and when activating it a pop-up window is shown, to achieve it, it is necessary to pass some necessary tests in relation to the “Jobs”, only that to achieve it, it is necessary to take charge of entering the doors of the spirits that usually contain asterisks, the detail is that they will be waiting for us to hold a fight.
The number of doors we come across here make a total of y 7 and are vital to reaching our goal about How to level up max job: First door:
to get to its location it is necessary to run to the right of Holograd, or failing that, go out along the mountain path that can take us to the west of Halcyonia where it is located and there we will get these heads:
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
- Lady Emma who has the black wizard asterisk.
- Mr. Sloan who has the asterisk of the brave bearer.
- Lonsdale which has the bastion asterisk.
this is usually achieved before the valley of sighs specifically to the far right of Halcyonia and there we get these bosses:
- Anihal who has the beastmaster asterisk.
- Ospheus that has the asterisk of Bardo.
- Shirley who has the player asterisk.
- Bernard who has the asterisk of a thief.
we continue in our work to know how to level up the maximum work for which it is necessary to go to the end of the map northeast of Savalon where we get these bosses:
- Galdys who has the asterisk of the sword master.
- Galahad who has the asterisk of protector master.
- Glenn which has the manufacturer's asterisk.
to get it, it is necessary to go to the northeast of Wiswald in Bravely Default 2 where we get these bosses:
- Domenic who has the oracle asterisk.
- Martha who has the dragon asterisk.
- Helio who has the Spirit Master asterisk.
this can be seen visible in a snowy terrain specifically to the northeast from Enderno or Rimedhal, it houses these bosses:
- Vigintio who has the arcanist asterisk.
- Beaver prince who has the asterisk of Berserker.
- Folie that has the asterisk of pictomancer.
we continue through Bravely Default 2, and we arrive at this door that is usually located in the upper part of the map to the northeast of Rimedhall where we find these bosses:
- Horten who has the asterisk of a monk.
- Adam who has the Hellblade Asterisk.
- Marla who has the ghost asterisk.
this is the last one we have to visit, and it is usually on the opposite side of the city specifically to the northwest of Holograd where we get these bosses:
- Lily who has the ranger asterisk.
- Dag that has the leading asterisk.
- Roddy who has the red wizard asterisk.
- Selene who has the white wizard asterisk.
Now that you know how to level up the max job, it is time to execute it and thus achieve the maximum enjoyment of Bravely Default 2.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane