The enemies do not stop being present in Bravely Default 2 and therefore it is convenient to tell you how to beat Anihal, let's see.
Who is Anihal in Bravely Default 2?
This is the Beast Master boss, in reality he does not turn out to be bad, however we must manage to fight with him at a certain point in the game, because defeating him is vital to continue with the story, this boss usually follows us because apparently he considers that he is the The last person left in this world, we can see him as a kind being, only with some bad luck, but without any evil, so that knowing how to beat Anihal can be somewhat contradictory, but, there comes a time when that this is undoubtedly a necessary task.
How to beat Anihal in Bravely Default 2?
Before embarking on this fight we must know the blows that he usually uses and they are: Raid:
This move is great for dealing damage to the entire party. Merciful Strike:
This strike can deal considerable damage, however it does not have a chance to reduce the target's HP by 1. Snout:
This blow generated by Anihal at Bravely Default 2 can silence the entire party. Leashless:
with this attack this boss has the ability to order a beast to execute a special attack. Animal rescue:
This attack executed by this boss has the ability to inflict damage by summoning a beast, it can be a sand worm, it usually occurs when the boss has low HP.
Definitely, knowing how to beat Anihal is an interesting task, because for this it is necessary to prepare ourselves with some interesting elements such as:
- It is important to have a Saturday in our group.
- Have at least two Black Wizards.
- Have lots of Echo herbs, or just equipment that can make us immune to Silence.
- It is important to have a Monk, this in case we want to have a physical DPS in our group.
- We must attack him with high burst skills from the specific Job after Brave for 2 or 3 times.
Now if the time has come to get into the material and tell you how to beat Anihal, because we have all the necessary indications to be victorious, once we start this fight we will see a total of 4 pet monsters, for this it is necessary to get hooked on Undine who looks like a goblin and who has the ability to heal all opponents, the goal is to eliminate him.
Next, it is necessary to take care of the other two pets, a flan-type beast that can cause weakness in our group, in addition to the snake that can also become complex.
To get out of this complicated mess in Bravely Default 2 it is necessary to have the healer in our team, with him, we choose to cure AOE and eradicate all the bad or harmful state that is in our team with Basuna, in addition, it is necessary to take the herbs with us to counteract the silence, because at this moment precisely the boss stops to make use of Muzzle's ability and harm us for which we must be forewarned.
It is necessary to choose to get rid of the pets in the first instance and proceed to address Anihal in Bravely Defautl 2, however, this does not mean that we can lower our guard due to the fact of being unaccompanied, we must consider:
This is all you need to know about how to beat Anihal, in this way we will fight with a boss who does not have much interest in us, however, in the end we managed to make him fall and thus continue our story in Bravely Default 2.
- Make use of brave attacks with which we manage to reach a maximum HP.
- Make use of nuclear weapons in order to do it.
- We can get poisoned, this in order to, on the one hand, cause more damage and, on the other hand, have an ideal time to heal.
- This is a shy boss who does not want to hurt us, but inciting her to do so can bring out the beast that he carries within her.
- Once we manage to defeat him, we take care of getting the "Beast Master Asterisk" and we continue because we still have a long way to go.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related