Find out where to find all Templebrough Fort Treasure to advance in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
What to know about Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
Unlike the previous titles in this series we will have many exploration options, especially when improvements are required for our equipment and find the important resources to progress, going through a series of underground capable, buildings under the protection and even old tubas, in this time we are talking about Templebrough Fort Treasure, which are some articles and we will see in this guide the details of knowing where to find all Templebrough Fort Treasure, so let's pay attention to the following.
Where to find all Templebrough Fort Treasure in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
We hope that the information detailed here on where to find all Templebrough Fort Treasure has been useful for your progress in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- The first: it is a carbon ingot that is in an arborist in the camp from a platform that is watching, we must remove them to be able to take it.
- The second: another carbon ingot, which we will have once we kill a Pikeman that we must loot located on the ground level of the fort to obtain this treasure.
- The third: we talk again about another carbon ingot, which requires going to the location of the top of the fort on the south side and a chest that is here we will loot to find it.
- The fourth: it is a book of knowledge, being necessary that for this we go to the top of the fort, in a tower that is in ruins, where the entrance has red flags on each of its sides
- The fifth: a chest that will grant us resources, it is difficult to find this due to the need to descend to an underground area and then have to access a door with bars, but with our bow, we aim to hit the explosive flasks to pass through the entrance we create
- The sixth: another resource chest, which is found outdoors under a tent with the naked eye that we can overlook
- The seventh: we are talking about a hunter's cape, which will take us to the north of the main fort, arriving at a building where we can go up and enter, being necessary that we shoot a pair of pulleys that will be holding some wood, the which can create an opening in the ground to reach this article.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related