Today we bring you a Warframe guide where we will explain how to get Inaros Prime Relics.
What should we know about Inaros Prime Relics in Warframe?
The relics are as follows:
- Rare Relic Lith M6 Systems
- Meso I1 Rare Relic of Neuropathics
- Not-so-common Neo T3 chassis relic
- Not so common relic Axi W1 insole
By means of the recommended relics we will have access to the different components necessary for the construction of the Inaros Prime, taking into account the idea of any that we can find that we must consider that to know how to obtain the Inaros Prime Relics what we have to do correctly, then let's see the explanatory content about it in the following content.
How to get Inaros Prime Relics in Warframe?
With the relics that we are going to obtain, it allows us that Inaros Prime is within our reach, something that really does not have much time to achieve, so that we can carry out some activities according to the class of the relic and these are the following:
Read Also:How to fix the “unable to connect” error in WarframeHow to get Umbrella Academy skins in Warzone and Vanguard
- The mission in Hepit of the Void leads us to get a relic of Lith once we complete it
- The defensive mission that is located in Io Jupiter leads us to get the Meso relic, for this we have to repeat a total of 10 waves for said agriculture
- Rotation A of Xini's interception mission on Eris allows us to collect the Neo relic
- We have that the rotations of mission B and C in Xini in Eris give us access to an Axi relic, where the same area allows us to cultivate the Neo and Axi
Our path to follow when we have all the options to open them will be the void fissure missions, allowing us to obtain Inaros Prime.
Finally, now that we know how to get Inaros Prime Relics we can continue on Warframe.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
March 25, 2013
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to fix Warframe “failed to connect to chat server” errorWarframe: How to Get PlatinumWarframe: How to check the Day and Night CycleWarframe: How to get Riven ModsWarframe: How to get Argon CrystalWarframe: How to Get Shedu WeaponWarframe: How to Get the Archwing Launcher SegmentWarframe: How to get the SheduWarframe: How to Get Familial Debt Bonds - tips and tricksWarframe: How to get NekrosWarframe: How to Increase StandingWarframe: How to get KhoraWarframe: How to get SarynWarframe: How to get Polymer BundleWarframe: How to Get Neurodes - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get Titania - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Gain Standing - Tips and tricksWarframe: How to Get a Damaged Necramech Pod