Today we bring you a UFC 4 guide where we will explain how to takedown opponent.
What to know about takedowns in UFC 4?
One of the many movements that we can perform in the game are knockdowns, these are very important when facing our opponents, with which we will be able to cause damage during fights, taking into account that there is more than one button related to this movement Now to understand how to take down the opponent, we have to focus carefully on the content that will be presented in this guide from here on, let's see what it is about.
How to takedown opponent in UFC 4?
Let's see the different movements to do the takedowns:
Back leg travel: on the PS4 we keep the R1 square pressed, then it is the same with the d-pad and we press R1 Circle, now if we are on the Xbox we keep pressed RB X and then the same with the d-pad and we press RB B
- Lead leg trip: on the PS4 we keep the R1 Square, then we keep the d-pad up to press then the R1 X, if we are on the Xbox we keep the RB X and the d-pad up and then we press the RB A
- Head lock, hip launch: on the PS4 we hold down R1 Square and then press R1 X, while on the Xbox we will hold down RB X and then press RB A
- The ankle pick: for the PS4 we keep the R1 Square pressed and then we press the R1 Circle, while in the Xbox we keep the RB x pressed and then we press the RB B
- Double power: on the PS4 we hold down L2, L1 Triangle and then press the face button, while on the Xbox we hold LT, LB Y, and then press any of the face buttons.
- Individual Power: on the PS4 we are going to hold down L2, L1 Square and then press the button that is facing, while on the Xbox we keep LT, LB X and then press any button facing
- Double leg of the takedown: on the PS4 we keep the L2 Triangle tight, in the case of the Xbox we keep the LT Y tight
- One leg of the demolition: on the PS4 we press L2 Square and on the Xbox the LT `X
Keep in mind that the opponent can also use takedowns against us, so if we want to block them it is necessary that at the exact moment we press on the PS4 L2 or R2 and on the Xbox LT and RT, certainly synchronization is key and it may take time to adapt but learning to block is easier to beat.In this way we finalize our UFC 4 guide, now you know how to takedown opponent, just enjoy it to the fullest.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related