Tiny Tina's Wonderlands has arrived and therefore we will tell you how to use photo mode.
What is photo mode in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?
This is a basic feature that this game has and that is part of modernity, so knowing how to use the photo mode offers us the opportunity to capture some interesting images as we progress, to our good fortune, there is the possibility to make these captures from the beginning.
How to use photo mode in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?
The first thing we must do is access this mode and this can be done in two different ways:
- By going to the main menu and selecting Photo Mode which can be done by selecting the options button on PS or the start button on Xbox or alternatively the ESC key on PC.
- Another way to access this mode is by activating Photo Mode by opening the emoticons menu and from there selecting Photo Mode, entering it will automatically pause the game.
This photo mode has some interesting features and they are as follows:
We conclude this guide on how to use photo mode, so that thanks to this element we are allowed to make interesting captures in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.
- Lens tab: This feature allows you to modify the focus of the image, in addition to adjusting distance, intensity and region.
- Camera Tab: This feature allows for a field of view enhancement, as well as being able to rotate the camera to achieve Dutch angles.
- View tab: this quality allows you to either hide or show the character, as well as the damage numbers.
- Contrast tab: this quality allows you to adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation and gain of the image.
- Border Tab: This feature allows you to make an adjustment to the vignette's fade percentage, as well as adjusting the intensity of the vignette.
- Filter Tab – This feature allows you to apply filters to the image to adjust the intensity of the filter, as well as adjust the grain of the film.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
Action role-playing, first-person shooter
March 25, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related