Currently there are many ways to earn income and TikTok is one of them, we are going to explain how to earn money in TikTok.
How to make money in TikTok?
Although this is simply a social network it is possible to get money, if as you read it it is possible to get money, this implies the possibility of getting virtual currencies, having your own purse and redeeming some gifts, here we are not conditioned to having any type from sponsors like inflencers, but let's not dwell on this and look at some comfortable descriptions below.
What is the TikTok wallet and how does it work?
In order to know how to earn money in TikTok, it is necessary to know everything about the wallet, since it fulfills a fundamental function, since normally all profiles have the possibility of handling money, which is directly involved with virtual storage in wallets or purses, since that here it is possible:
- Reload the user's own coins.
- Save prizes received from other people.
- Consult the transactions made with the diamond program.
Knowing how to earn money in TikTok is simple but first it is vital to know how to reload money, here are the steps to do it:
- Firstly, enter the TikTok App.
- Then we will go to our user in "I" which is located in the bottom corner on the right side.
- We will have to touch 3 points in the upper corner on the right side and enter "Settings and privacy", then touch "Balance".
- Below we see the portfolio with a balance of coins of 0 euros.
- Then we can see a red button "Reload", and we must tap on it.
- It is possible to observe that the options to buy coins can be displayed, there we choose the option that interests us and we proceed to touch on said price.
- We have the option to buy them on Google Play or the Apps Store, and cancel by credit card, PaySafeCar, redeem a code or Paypal.
- It is in a particular case to open it TikTok on our iPhone it is necessary to press the side button twice, while on Android it is required to tap "buy".
Next we proceed to leave in detail information about the cost of coins for both Android and iOS, since knowing how to make money in TikTok is feasible and viable, it is important to consider that once we have bought them, it is not possible to return them or exchange them for money.
Coins available and costs on Android.
- 70 coins worth 1.09 euros.
- 350 coins worth 5.49 euros.
- 1,400 coins worth 21.99 euros.
- 3,500 coins worth 54.99 euros.
- 7,000 coins worth 109.99 euros.
Available currencies and costs in iOS.
- 65 coins for a value of 1.09 euros.
- 330 coins worth 5.49 euros.
- 1,321 coins worth 21.99 euros.
- 3,303 coins worth 54.99 euros.
- 6,607 coins worth 109.99 euros.
- How to use the coins in TikTok?
The money in this platform has its functionality, so it is necessary to know how to earn money in TikTok, since it is possible to buy some virtual gifts, to give them as a possible reward for those who follow us, because normally when we have TikToker we can give you some emoji or some sticker as a reward managing to do it while we are in a live broadcast, since the idea is to get everyone to be watching the video, since they will be able to view our profile where they will realize the gift that we have decided to send.
There is an interesting way to buy coins and this is usually done during a live broadcast of someone we usually follow, as it is a precise moment to recharge our wallet, only for this it will be necessary to touch the button of the Gift icon and proceed to press Buying coins, as it is a simple task as easy as making money at TikTok.
What is the Diamond program in TikTok?
This is a very interesting program and it is vital to know how to earn money in TikTok, since it offers us the possibility of exchanging the diamonds that we have managed to accumulate for cash, considering that the value can only be calculated based on the number of diamonds we have achieved get, in addition that diamonds are only obtained as gifts from our followers.
Normally the platform considers diamonds as part of the popularity achieved by the user and this has a certain fundamental role when it comes to knowing how to make money in TikTok, there are also other interesting aspects that will need to be taken into account, since converting them into dollars requires count on:
Have a PayPal account that is verified, as it is necessary to proceed to collect the money for the exchanged diamonds. Make sure that the name and surname of the user are exactly the same as the Paypal account.
How to check the balance in diamonds and redeem it in TikTok?
- Access the TikTok app.
- Go to the user page where the "I" icon is located
- Tap on the 3 dots that are in the upper corner on the right side and enter "privacy settings", then tap on "balance".
- Check the wallet and see that it contains "LIVE gifts", it is necessary to touch there.
- Once this process has been carried out, we can see that a page of rewards, or rather diamonds obtained, is loaded, achieving that the amount of them corresponds to the same amount in dollars.
- Finally we choose to redeem and continue the respective instructions to transfer the money to our Paypal account.
Really, is the TikTok Diamond program feasible?
The truth is that nothing is easy in this life and knowing how to make money in TikTok is not as simple as you might think, because it is clearly visible that there is considerable inequality with the subject of conversion, since it is evident that many of these tend to deviate Before reaching your destination, this means that the money spent by each of us is not completely related to the exchange for Diamonds.
Simply knowing how to make money in TikTok is usually usually intertwined specifically with collaborations, it is not as simple as can be described, and even when it is possible to collect something in our account, it is usually quite complex, based mainly on the subject of gifts in TikTok, because normally this involves spending money by followers, so it is normal for some content creators to tend to complain because it is not exactly a feasible business. In this sense, knowing how to earn money in TikTok even when it appears to be a lucrative activity above, has its background that is not really very profitable, especially since those who lose are mostly young followers of TikTok.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related