Our tour of The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor leads us to want to know how to expand inventory, let's see.
Normally it is necessary to keep a certain amount of items in almost all games, so it is necessary to know how to expand the inventory since specifically in TESO it is possible to fill it in the fastest and easiest way getting to have all the necessary items.
How to expand inventory by mounting load capacity in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor?
There is more than one way of knowing how to expand the inventory little by little, we are detailing each of them, specifically at this point we talk about mounting the load capacity, since it is a lesson that we can choose in The Elder Scrolls Online, here it is possible to get each lesson allows us to increase our inventory in a slot, we can get paid riding lessons, which leads us to go to any stable in the game, it is only necessary to focus on which is the owner of the stable, for this it is only necessary to move to the Trainer tab riding, we also have the possibility of adding a maximum of 60 time slots.
Expanding inventory in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor with the lessons of mounting load capacity has two important limitations and these are:
- Each lesson has a cost which means that it will be necessary to pay for each of them.
- When we manage to pass the lesson it is necessary to wait approximately 20 real hours.
How to expand inventory with own home storage chests in The Elder Scrolls Online?
Thanks to the fact that there is more than one way to expand the inventory, we have more options to choose from, since the most important thing is to get items storage chests, but these must be purchased at the Crown Store, the good thing is that in The Elder Scrolls Online you can It offers us various chests and boxes and they are elements where it is possible to store some things that we consider unnecessary. Having these chests allows us to achieve a certain level of security or appearance, although it is possible to obtain it more comfortably when we reach level 18 since they are awarded as a reward.
How to expand inventory by updating bag space in The Elder Scrolls Online?
Updating the bag space is an option that we can do for free when we reach experience level 12 and allows us to increase the inventory by 10 spaces permanently.
- Getting this update is possible when we buy it in the crown store, for this it is necessary to go to the Upgrades tab for a value of 1000 Crowns.
- It is possible to get 8 updates increasing the capacity of 80 slots.
- Updates can be purchased from the Bag Merchant, for this you only need to find the bag merchant marker on the map and each upgrade requires canceling with Septims.
How to expand inventory with bank services in The Elder Scrolls Online?
There are several options to know how to expand the inventory, since the idea is to get enough space where items can be placed, the bank is probably the most crowded since here it is possible to see all the characters share it, so let's play with character 1 or 2 is viable since we can give it the necessary use, it will only be necessary to register, this is probably the best option if we are talking about some valuable object that can be useful to a hero.
It is possible to save the items in the bank without having to pay something extra, there is no need to wait for our hero to be rich to visit a bank in The Elder Scrolls Online since it will be available from the start of the game, in addition, there we get chests from different places that can be shared, the most interesting thing about this is that it is not necessarily vital to go to the same bank, because as soon as the objects have been placed in the safe there is the possibility of being able to withdraw them in any other bank, allowing us with them Know that this option on knowing how to expand inventory is quite comfortable.
The bank chest has the capacity to store items in 60 spaces and can be used as soon as we leave the craft station, we can save some rare materials, this allows us to have some interesting details such as:
Finally we already know how to expand the inventory and with it get more spaces to store our objects in The Elder Scrolls Online.
- The increase in the deposit capacity while we cancel with crowns, for which it will only be necessary to move to the crown store and this implies having to go to the Updates tab where we will see space that has a value of 1000 crowns.
- It is possible to increase the capacity of the deposit only that it is necessary to cancel it with coins, this has a value of 1000 septims and it is possible to view it at the bottom of our screen where you can get information about this service.
- Once the guild is made up of at least 10 members and we have obtained access rights to the bank, it is possible to use the guild bank.
- Getting any of the options mentioned above allows us to increase the bank deposit to 10 slots, buying a maximum of 18 updates, achieving a round number of 180 slots.
Other Articles Related
Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to fix crashesThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: how to buy a houseThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to get Gold and moneyThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: how to expand InventoryThe Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor: How to Fast travelThe Elder Scrolls Online: Where to find Greymoor BlackreachElder Scrolls Online: How To Unlock All Greymoor CollectiblesThe Elder Scrolls Online: How to Scry AntiquitiesThe Elder Scrolls Online: How to Level Up AntiquitiesElder Scrolls Online Elsweyr: How To Search For GuildsElder Scrolls Online Elsweyr: how to find Skyshard How to Kill a Dragon in Elder Scrolls Online Elsweyr