Our guide today on The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor is focused on explaining how to get a horse
Why get a horse at The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor?
There are several ways to get our skills can increase and know how to get a horse involved by getting them, because for this it is necessary to have a mount, there is also the possibility of waiting for a level 10 experience and that this allows us to get the squirrel horse as a reward.
Normally when we fix the game it is possible to have a predetermined horse and it is the horse of Alazán, since from the beginning we are allowed to have a mount to make our skills increase by The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor, which means that we must consider ourselves much more seriously the option of knowing how to get a horse.
How to get a horse in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor?
A very interesting option to acquire it is to choose to talk to the owner of some establishment, since it is what they are to whom we show our desire to get a mount, and even when these can be extremely expensive we cannot stand idly by, since It is ideal to be able to go to the store that offers us moderately different but interesting frames, the ideal is to buy a frame for Crows in the Crown Store, where we will get some varieties among which wolves, camels, bears, lions and some specific big ones that have We have been domesticated but we managed to be feasible, especially focusing in the afternoon on how to get a horse, considering that the possibility of giving up is not an option.
Mounts in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor usually usually cost extremely expensive, since they are miles of crowns the value of them but there is the possibility that if we have some crown gems product of the Apex reward category we can use them to buy the mount, these gems are obtained as compensation by duplicate items in the crown boxes which means that there is more than one option to know how to get a horse they will detect the options that do not usually end.
Is it possible to name and invoke a horse in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor?
It is possible to carry out both options, because giving it a name is something simple that only depends on the type of breed and species, but in reality it has no major drawback, since to place a name we will go to the options menu and proceed to select collections, then we We go to saddles, there we press the Actions button and there would be a place to rename our horse according to the list, opting for a particular name.
If what we want is to call a horse, it is only necessary to invoke it and the best thing of all is that we can do it from any part of the game, just consider that it is vita to be outdoors, because as you will understand knowing how to get a horse and call while being inside it simply will not work under any circumstances, and here we leave you how to do it.
- If we are playing on PS4 we invoke it by holding down the Touchpad.
- If our game is developed on Xbox One we invoke it by pressing and holding the Back button.
- On the other hand, if our game is for PC it will be necessary to press the H key.
Why use horses in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor?
- There are several options by which this is feasible:
- Using the horse we achieve that the injuries of our resistance bar can be reduced verses.
- It is necessary to get out of the horse when we see when the resistance bar is exhausted because our hero can be thrown or stunned.
- Using the mount allows us to avoid stunning.
Horses are a valuable resource for mobilizing us in this game quickly.
It is necessary to consider that horse riding is an activity that we can learn once we have managed to know how to get a horse, since it is necessary to learn 3 specific lessons, that every day there is something new to learn only that it will be necessary to pay for it counting on the need to wait 20 hours before paying for a new lesson, and for this you need to talk to the owner of the establishment.
Riding lessons at The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor experienced:
- Resistance: it is necessary to take lessons to achieve an increase of a maximum of 60 percent, because the idea is to gallop and suffer damage
- Load capacity: As we learn this lesson we can increase inventory to a capacity of 61 slots, although given that the capacity is 60 we can expand it to 120.
- Speed: Each lesson allows us to obtain an increase of 1 percent until reaching a maximum of 60 percent.
Now that you know how to get a horse, it is a moment to become one, as it is necessary to develop in The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related