Our guide will explain everything you need to know about How To Get Lizalfos Talons in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
In The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Lizalfos Talons are a valuable resource for potion-making and armor upgrades. However, obtaining them can be a bit challenging. In this guide, we'll go over everything you need to know about getting Lizalfos Talons in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
The first step in getting Lizalfos Talons is defeating Lizalfos. There are several types of Lizalfos in the game, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Here are some tips and strategies for defeating each type:
- Black Lizalfos: These are the toughest Lizalfos, with high health and powerful attacks. It's best to use weapons that deal heavy damage, such as two-handed swords or hammers. Bomb arrows can also be effective.
- Blue Lizalfos: These Lizalfos are fast and agile, but have relatively low health. Use weapons that deal quick damage, such as one-handed swords or spears. Elemental arrows can also be effective, as they have a chance to freeze the Lizalfos in place.
- Electric Lizalfos: These Lizalfos can be a bit tricky, as they have the ability to shock you with their attacks. Use wooden weapons or shields to avoid getting shocked, and try to hit them with arrows or weapons that deal elemental damage.
- Fire-Breath Lizalfos: As their name suggests, these Lizalfos breathe fire. Use weapons with long reach, such as spears or boomerangs, to attack them from a safe distance.
- Ice-Breath Lizalfos: These Lizalfos breathe ice, which can freeze you in place. Use weapons that deal fire damage, such as fire arrows or fire rods, to melt the ice and damage the Lizalfos.
- Lizalfos: These are the standard Lizalfos, with moderate health and attack power. Use whatever weapons you feel comfortable with, but try to avoid getting hit by their attacks.
- Stalizalfos: These are undead Lizalfos, which means they're vulnerable to weapons that deal light damage. Use weapons that glow with light, such as the Master Sword or Radiant Shield, to deal extra damage.
Gathering Lizalfos Talons
Once you've defeated a Lizalfos, there's a chance they'll drop a Lizalfos Talon. The drop rate isn't very high, so you may need to defeat several Lizalfos before you get one. You'll need Lizalfos Talons to make certain potions, as well as to upgrade certain pieces of armor.
It's worth noting that different types of armor require different numbers of Lizalfos Talons to upgrade. For example, the Hylian Trousers require three Lizalfos Talons to upgrade from level one to level two, while the Zora Armor requires five Lizalfos Talons to upgrade from level one to level two. Be sure to check the upgrade requirements for the armor you want to upgrade.
Lizalfos can be found in several locations throughout the game. Here are some of the best places to look for them:
- Gerudo Desert: Black Lizalfos and Electric Lizalfos can be found in the desert, particularly in the area around the Gerudo Great Skeleton.
- East Necluda: Blue Lizalfos and regular Lizalfos can be found in the forests and hills of East Necluda.
- Mount Lanayru: Ice-Breath Lizalfos and regular Lizalfos can be found on and around Mount Lanayru.
- Eldin Canyon: Fire-Breath Lizalfos and regular Lizalfos can be found in Eldin Canyon, particularly around Death Mountain.
- Gerudo Highlands: Stalizalfos can be found in the Gerudo Highlands, particularly in the area around the ruins of Gerudo Town.
Getting Lizalfos Talons in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom can be a bit of a challenge, but with the right weapons and strategies, you'll be able to defeat Lizalfos and gather the Talons you need for potions and armor upgrades. Be sure to check out the various locations where Lizalfos can be found, and don't be afraid to experiment with different weapons and tactics. Good luck!
The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, TOTK
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related