As we progress in Stardew Valley, it is necessary to obtain objects, and therefore we are going to explain how to get geodes
What are geodes in Stardew Valley?
This game allows us to have a number of interesting objects that allow us to enjoy life on the farm naturally, so knowing how to get geodes makes us understand that these are objects and that they have particular variants that contain resources that are usually called artifacts, in total there are 4 types of geodes that need to be obtained and to give you the details of them we are here.
How to get geodes in Stardew Valley?
There are different ways to get these objects, some can be obtained as a type of loot inside fishing chests, however, the most efficient way to find them in Stardew Valley is when we manage to break rocks from the mine using bombs or simply a pickaxe.
Here is how to get each variant of geodes in Stardew Valley.
- They can be achieved by spending as little energy as possible and for this it is vital to have pumps.
- These geodes can get into the mines of any level between 1 and 39 in Stardew Valley.
- Some normal geodes can be found inside a fishing chest as a type of loot, but for this to happen it is necessary to reach at least level 6 mining.
- Another way to get normal geodes as a type of reward is when we manage to face enemies, such is the case of duggy.
- When we get the normal geodes it is necessary to break them for this it is necessary to have 50 gold which is the cost for each one, we must also visit the blacksmith Clint.
- Knowing how to get geodes is simply important and omni particularly we can get them inside a mine.
- Obtaining these geodes makes us take care of working from level 21 onwards.
- There is a chance to get these geodes in Stardew Valley by getting a pop of 9 octopus fish.
- It is possible to buy this variant of geodes and for this it is required to have 1k of gold to get it on Wednesdays, and on Tuesdays for 300g to krobus.
- Another chance to get 99 percent omni geodes is when carbon ghosts drop them.
- When we get these omni geodes we must choose to break them and for this it is necessary to locate the blacksmith Clint only that this implies having 25 gold, also there is the possibility of exchanging them with the desert merchant if we consider it necessary.
Stardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger Trout
- These resources can be found in the rocks of our farm, only to achieve this it is necessary to wait for winter or in some fishing chests.
- It is possible to get frozen geodes from a fishpond where there is some population of 9 ice pulps.
- To get this geode we must do it inside a mine and be at levels 41 to 79 in Stardew Valley.
- To break these objects it is necessary to have 25 gold for each one, in addition to visiting the blacksmith Clint in the city.
In this way we put an end to our guide on How to get geodes, so it will only be necessary to carry out this search in Stardew Valley and tell us how it goes.
- We continue with the search to know how to get geodes and magma specifically can be obtained from the rocks for what it is necessary to enter the rocks.
- The levels where these objects can be obtained are from 81 to 119.
- There is a chance to get these geodes in a fishpond with 9 lava eels.
- Taking a look inside the skull cavern is another option.
- Breaking boxes can be favorable to get this variant of geodes.
- Once we get these geodes it will be necessary to break them and for this we must have 25 gold in addition to talking with the blacksmith Clint in the city.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle OilStardew Valley: How to get Maple SyrupStardew Valley: How to get ectoplasmStardew Valley: How to Get Large MilkStardew Valley: How to Catch Albacore - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to Get Void ChickensStardew Valley: How to Get Infinity Weapons