One of the most important tasks is knowing where to find the golden spatula and in this SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom guide we will tell you.
What is the golden spatula in SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom?
These are simply collectible items that are necessary to specifically opt for other items, this occurs in the middle of the careful and allows us to enter an adventure that is well without major changes, simply allows us to have fun all the same.
Where to find the golden spatula in SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom?
The first thing we need to understand is what are located in the center of the city and that there are a total of 8.
- Find 11 boat wheels, spatula 1: Perhaps it is the easiest to get since you only need to get 11 boat wheels for Mrs. Puff.
- Part of the game progression, spatula 2: Knowing where to find the golden spatula takes us into this world of fun and this allows us to play more and more, while we play and reaches the end of Sandy it will be necessary to take a look below where it is located. the next exit that can lead to the roofs, there will be the spatula is not really difficult to find.
- The roundabout of the statue, spatula 3: This gets somewhat complex because getting to the roundabout at the beginning of the level is somewhat difficult but it is achieved, it is necessary to be careful because here we can get the cannons that fire the sinks not hit us, once at the roundabout we will see 4 stone Tikis towers and each one has a thunder Tiki, the idea is to destroy the tower in SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom so that it touches the ground button, because this allows us to bounce off the 4 buttons, then destroy the cannon and Create the golden spatula on top of the statue, all this should have trouble jumping.
This is all we can tell you about Where to find the Golden Spatula as we venture into SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom.
- Game progression, the roofs spatula 4: We continue to move forward and go a bit to locate the final area of the roofs, we face a robot when we put the conveyor belts, then we get the golden spatula, because it is not easily difficult to get it.
- Checkpoint 2, spatula 5: Our journey through this game allows us to know where to find the golden spatula, a necessary tool and specifically the fifth spatula leads us to checkpoint 2 where we will have to open the teleportation box but this implies having We have to pay 2,100 shiny calm objects to do it, because we can move the hanging hooks to the end and then slide to the whip that has the golden spatula.
- The lighthouse, spatula 6: we continue in the game to know Where to find the golden spatula and we reach the lighthouse, it is necessary to complete the ambush and eliminate all the D1000 s from all floors to get the golden spatula near the door of the streets of the center in SpongeBob SquarePants Downtown Bikini Bottom
- The Bungee Hooks, spatula 7: It is necessary to use the bungee hooks to face the tiki and defeat them, this is done by going to the windows of the west, east and north of Agua de Mar, once done it will be vital to return to Mr. Crab to receive the golden spatula as a reward.
- The Cruise Bubble Movement: Let's go for our last golden spatula at SpongeBob SquarePants Dwontown Bikini Bottom and you need to go to the bottom feeding lane where you need to speak with bubble, we mobilized to Agua de Mar to get to the west window, then we turn right and shoot a cruising bubble straight to the roof button, this simply spawns a spatula and hanging hooks, then we use the bus stop to switch to Sandy and return to the west window, once this will be necessary the platform on the left to take our golden spatula and thus complete the search.
Other Articles Related
Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris: How To Fast TravelSword Art Online Alicization Lycoris: How To Get RecipesStory of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town: How to get more chickensSword Art Online Alicization Lycoris: How To Change Character AppearanceDeadly Premonition 2: How to fast travelDeadly Premonition 2: How to get the elevator key at Clarkson Food Delivery ServicesStory of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town: How to get more Lumber and StoneSUPERHOT Mind Control Delete: How to Defeat Dog and NinjaDeadly Premonition 2: How to save - Tips and tricksStory of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town: Where to find kitchen utensilsNetflix: How to fix Unable to process your requestStory of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town: How to upgrade toolsSuperhot Mind Control Delete: How to Download for FreeStory of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town: Where to find a fishing rodXbox One: How to fix green screenOutward The Soroboreans: All Hex Mage SkillsWWE 2K Battlegrounds: How to pre-orderCrossCode: How to Heal - Tips and tricksOutward The Soroboreans: How to get speedster Skills