This guide provides helpful troubleshooting steps How to Fix The Sims 4 ‘MC Command Center’ Mod Not Working After Infants Update.
Welcome to this guide on how to fix the Sims 4 ‘MC Command Center’ mod not working after the Infants Update. The purpose of this guide is to provide helpful troubleshooting steps to help you get the mod up and running again.
The MC Command Center mod is a popular mod for The Sims 4 that allows players to control their Sims’ lives in a much more detailed manner than with the standard game. It has a vast array of features that give players more control over their Sims, such as the ability to set schedules, control relationships, and even manage their Sims’ finances.
The Sims 4 Infants Update was released in July 2020 and brought with it a number of game changes, including the addition of an infant age stage. Unfortunately, some players are reporting that the MC Command Center mod is not working correctly after the update. In this guide, we’ll go through a few steps to help you troubleshoot the mod and get it working again.
Troubleshooting The Mod
- Update the MC Command Center: The first step to troubleshoot the MC Command Center mod is to make sure it is up-to-date. The mod is regularly updated to ensure compatibility with the latest game patches, so you should check to make sure you have the most recent version of the mod installed.
- Check the Compatibility of the Mod: The next step is to check the compatibility of the mod with your game version. The mod developer has a compatibility list on their website which you can use to check if the mod is compatible with your game version. If it is not compatible, you’ll need to update the mod to the latest version in order to get it working again.
- Check if the Mod is Activated in Game: Once you’ve checked the compatibility of the mod, you’ll need to make sure it is activated in the game. To do this, go to the game options menu and scroll down to the ‘Custom Content’ section. Make sure the ‘Enable Custom Content and Mods’ option is checked. If it is not, check it and then launch the game again.
- Check if The Mod is Corrupt: If the mod is still not working after following the steps above, it is possible that the mod is corrupted. To check, go to the mod file in your ‘Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods’ folder and delete it. Then, download the mod again and reinstall it. This should fix any issues with the mod.
- Re-install the Mod: If the mod is still not working after following all of the steps above, the best option is to reinstall the mod entirely. To do this, delete the mod file from your ‘Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods’ folder and then download and install the mod again.
We hope this guide has been helpful in troubleshooting the MC Command Center mod not working after the Infants Update. If you follow all of the steps above, you should be able to get the mod up and running again. If you have any further questions or need more help, feel free to reach out to the mod developer for assistance.
Microsoft Windows , macOS , PlayStation 4 , Xbox One
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related