If you are wondering how to make a teleporter in Roblox pay attention to what we have in this article on the subject.
What is Roblox?
This is the online multiplayer video game in which users can create their own virtual worlds and interact with other users. It was released on September 1, 2006 and was developed by Roblox Corporation for both amateur and professional developers to make interesting creations and unique games. Even though the game teleporter is an important tool, few users know how to do a teleport and here we will tell you how to make a teleporter.
How to make a teleporter in Roblox?
You can create a game teleporter with a part or a GUI, this will depend on what you want to achieve, although most prefer to use the GUI teleporter.
To make a partial game teleporter, the first thing you have to do is create a new piece in your suite by entering the following code:
- local TeleportService = game: GetService ("TeleportService")
- local Place = (place ID here)
- script.Parent.Touched: connect (function (hit)
- local player = game.Players: GetPlayerFromCharacter (hit.Parent)
- yes player then
- TeleportService: Teleport (place, player)
- TeleportService: Teleport (Place, player)
Then, in a local place, you will have to place the place of your game, for this you will have to access the game and check the link, copy the number that is after the games and place it there to create the teleporter.
To create a GUI the first thing you have to do is create a screenGUI> then you will have to make it a text button> place a local script on the button and paste the following:
- Local TeleportService = game: GetService ("TeleportService")
- Local Place = (place ID here)
- Local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
- Script.Parent.MouseButton1Click: connect (function () TeleportService: Teleport (Place, player)
- Remember to add the identification of the preferred place.
Thus ends this guide on how to make a teleporter in Roblox, we hope it has been as useful as possible and that you have managed to make the teleporter quickly.
Windows PC, macOS, iOS, Android, Xbox One
Game creation system, massively multiplayer online
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related