This time we have prepared with everything you need to know about the Item Synergies in Risk of Rain 2 and then we leave it to you.
What are the Item Synergies of Rain 2 objects?
These are the unique effects of combinations of elements. For you to understand this much better, we have prepared a complete guide with all the Item Synergies in Risk of Rain 2.
What are the Item Synergies in Risk of Rain 2?
Below we have prepared a list of all the Item Synergies Risk of Rain 2, placing the name, description and everything about it.
- Any element of healing / regeneration.
- This synergy will give you a healing boost.
- This groups enemies and allows you to use killing effects to hit more enemies at once.
Glasses to make lenses / eye HUD.
- Harvester's Scythe.
- Predatory instincts
- These two elements are activated with critical hits, so Glasses and HUD increase their process possibilities respectively.
- Razorwire (activated upon damage).
- More difficult times.
- The burn effect triggers Razorwire, which quickly attacks enemies at your fingertips.
- If the weather is more difficult, the burning of the tincture may end up blocked.
- Runald Band
- Both bands will be processed if one does.
- Personal shield generator.
- Old War Stealth Kit (5).
- Stride of heresy (2-3).
- 8 percent more shields with each new stack. Stealthkit and Strides will give you a period of time where you cannot be attacked by enemies, so that the shields can recharge.
- Just keep in mind that you should not stack more than 3 of Strides.
- Any equipment with low / reduced cooling.
- Frequent up to 100 percent uptime, 70 percent bonus attack speed.
Opinion of Aegis / N’kuhana.
- Any healing article.
- It is more effective with Crit Scythe and Bustling Fungus, as it will give you a more consistent cure very useful in Risk of Rain 2.
- Keep in mind that Lepton Daisy also works very well for them, however it will do so at intervals within the area during the teleporter event.
- The guillotine will allow you to kill the elites much faster, activating the stems. One of the synergies of indirect objects in Risk of Rain 2.
Drowning gesture / fuel cell / catalyst attached to the soul.
- Any team (except Crowdfunder).
- Reduce equipment cooldown. This combination of Item Synergies can also be used with War Horn, activating its effect more frequently.
- With 1 gesture and 3 gestures or more cells you can get a 100 percent uptime on Spinel Tonic, providing an increase in your statistics.
- You must have the account that the Gesture will be active 100 percent of the time making or generating a gold expense, which at one point could block you.
- Any element of increased attack speed / combinations.
- This Item Synergies will allow you to activate the armor reduction effect in a much simpler way.
- I take from Ghor.
- Take throws pieces of gold in murders that give you a lot of cash.
What elements can improve several synergies in Risk of Rain 2.
This is our guide on Item Synergies, we hope it has been very useful for you and that from now on you can master the synergies much better to get the most out of them in Risk of Rain 2.
- Unstable Tesla coil, which will allow you to activate the hit effects.
- Ukulele / Sensitive meat hook, this will also allow you to activate the blow effects.
- 57 Leaf Clover, on the other hand this element increases the chances of the effects of blow and death.
Other Articles Related
Risk of Rain 2: How to Defeat MithrixRisk of Rain 2: How to get the CaptainRisk of Rain 2: How to get ArtifactsRisk of Rain 2: One Shot Protection - Tips and tricksRisk of Rain 2: Item Synergies GuideRisk of Rain 2 Cheat: How to Unlock All Characters CheatRisk of Rain 2: How to use loyalty accountsRisk of Rain 2: How to Unlock Acrid - Tips and TricksRisk of Rain 2: How to access the risk of the two new hidden kingdomsRisk of Rain 2: How To Unlock The Volcanic Egg Risk of Rain 2: How To Unlock Focus Crystal Risk of Rain 2: How to unlock loader - tips and tricksRisk of Rain 2: How To get Alternative Colors For SurvivorsRisk Of Rain 2 - How To Unlock BlackoutRisk of Rain 2: How to beat the guardian of Gilded Coast without any beacons deactivatingRisk of Rain 2: Equipment Drone And Incinerator Drone - Tips and Tricks