In this guide you will discover where to find artifacts to achieve progress in Returnal.
What to know about artifacts in Returnal?
These are important objects that we can only use during a single occasion, thus achieving benefits throughout the game, only that some work for a limited time, these are found in all the biomes of the game, to have an idea of where to find artifacts this guide will provide us with the details we need, let's see them below.
Where to find artifacts in Returnal?
Returnal: How To Find Scout Log 9Returnal: How to Complete Biome Surveys
- The astronaut figure: this allows us to resurrect instantly once we have died, this is found in the ruins of the undergrowth once the house sequence is completed, even in the store of the first biome it can be purchased.
- The blown night light: with this artifact we can increase the damage of the weapons by 10 percent when our integrity is complete or low, we find it in the ruins of the brush or buying it in the store the first biome.
- The Broken Gauge: allows you to gain skill with the weapon and is found in all biomes.
- The worn gauge: allows you to gain skill with the weapon and is found in all biomes.
- The pristine gauge: we gain skill with weapons and it is in all biomes.
- The Improved Gauge: We gain a lot of skill with weapons and it is in all biomes.
- The pulsating mass: allow us to improve our maximum integrity when connecting or disconnecting parasites, we find it in all biomes.
- The reload response: the alternative fire cooldown is reduced by 5 seconds when hit, in all biomes we find this artifact.
- The Overcharge Reload: Alternate fire cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds when succeeding in overcharges and in this in all biomes.
- Wound Seekers: Deals 30 percent more damage on low health targets and is found in all biomes.
- The Unspoiled Pod: Gains 20 percent additional power for each attached parasite, is found in all biomes.
- The blade balancer: power is gained in melee attack and is throughout all biomes.
- The damaged robot: it is a personal object that increases invulnerability after being attacked, we find it in all biomes.
- The energy manipulator: protection is increased by 20 percent when using a consumable, this artifact is throughout all biomes.
- The Fractal Nail: You get 10 percent weapon damage while you have a breakdown, we find it in all biomes.
- The modular calibrator: weapon efficiency is obtained and it is for all biomes.
- The music box: allows us to play a sound when we are near a secret place, we have it in all biomes.
- The phantom limb: has the effect of 10 percent chance of integrity repair when eliminating hostiles, we find it throughout all biomes.
Now we have the artifacts related to the costumes and these are the following:
We hope that this detailed information here on where to find artifacts has been useful to have fun at Returnal.
- The Execution Coolant: Allows Alt-fire's cooldown reduction by 5 seconds when causing a melee kill, found in all biomes.
- The repair circuit: with the victory or fix of the breakdowns, we have the repair of the integrity, we find it by all the biomes.
- The Adrenaline Boosters: We gain 5 percent weapon damage for each adrenaline level, it is for all biomes.
- The Energy Boosters: We get 15 percent weapon damage when integrity is low and it is throughout all biomes.
- The execution bolts: a pair of energy bolts is generated with which the two hostiles that are nearby are hit when achieving a melee death, this is found in all biomes.
- The overload bolts: a pair of energy bolts is generated with which the two hostiles that are nearby are hit when achieving a successful overload and is by all the biomes.
PlayStation 5 PS5
Third-person shooter, roguelite, psychological horror
April 30, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Returnal: How to Get More Underwater ItemsReturnal: How to Get More Underwater ItemsReturnal: How to Fix Sunface Fragments Not SpawningReturnal: How To Use The Spaceship ModelReturnal: How To Walk On LavaReturnal: How to Translate Xenoglyphs - tips and tricksReturnal: How to Open Red Locked DoorsReturnal: How to Open Stone GatesReturnal: How to find the SwordReturnal: How to Get Extra LivesReturnal: How To Unlock Act 3Returnal: How to get back to the shipReturnal: How to Get the Icarian GrapnelReturnal: Where to Find Data CubesReturnal: How to Fix Error Code CE-108255-1Returnal: How to remove parasitesReturnal: All Biomes GuideReturnal: How To Destroy Red Barriers