We continue to search Resident Evil Village and this makes it convenient to tell you where to find All Rooftop Items.
How many elements do we get on the rooftop in Resident Evil Village?
Having the possibility of obtaining all the elements is undoubtedly a necessary task, in this sense, knowing where to find All Rooftop Items leads us to consider firstly that this search implies obtaining a total of 6, these They are usually hidden which can represent a real challenge, it is also worth noting that these can reward us quite well which is favorable and precisely opens the spirits to look for them.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
Where to find All Rooftop Items in Resident Evil Village?
These are usually located on the roof of Lady Dimitrescu's castle and to locate them it is necessary to do it in this way:
Now that you know where to find All Rooftop Items, it is time to take care of this search and thus get these valuable rewards in Resident Evil Village
- First element: by getting it we are allowed to get a rusty scrap, because this is a vase that can be opened with a knife, it is a vase that is in the final corner of the roof.
- Second element: there is also no need to use ammunition, as it will only be enough to use a knife to cut it and thus get 260 Lei, as it is another vase that is usually found on the roof.
- Third element: this usually offers us 360 of Lei, and it is another vase that is usually found on the roof, so it will be necessary to take care of breaking it with the knife, getting it is easy because it will only be enough to go around the corner on the right side of the balcony.
- Fourth element: here we receive another reward for a total of Lei, because this is another vase that is present in this game, and it will only be enough to break it to get this valuable reward.
- Fifth element: this tends to become somewhat more complex, since there is no possibility of reaching it manually, in this sense, it is necessary to use a weapon in order to shoot a small target point, we will see this when looking at the small tower, as this usually offers us a "Crystal Shard" as a reward.
- Sixth element: this is the last one we look for and to find it, it is necessary to look at the front of the object tower in the Resident Evil Village, because there we will find a slab of gunpowder that is usually visible enough as a reward.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster