Our guide today will take you to discover How to solve the jewelry puzzle in Resident Evil 3
The monument that is in the center of Racom City is the place where we will have to place the jacks, but our task before getting there is to focus on the surroundings where we can see some luxury boxes that may well have it that we are looking for so much, and with It will be able to restore power to the subway, so let's see exactly how to solve the jewelery puzzle, it will be an interesting job.
How to solve the jewelry puzzle in Resident Evil?
The first thing that we must be very clear about is that there are actually three jewelry boxes, it really is not that difficult to access where they are located, but we will have to have the padlock and chain cutter, well, the ideal is to do it before to energize the grid. These jewels are located in the Center of Racom City, in addition it is good to keep in mind that this is not really a puzzle, it only maintains a certain similarity, in one way or another, knowing how to solve the jewelery puzzle is an interesting task.
- To obtain this first one, it is necessary to take into account that there is a jewel inside it and we must Examine the box in our inventory, as this will offer us the possibility of obtaining the button that allows us to open the box and extract the jewel. turning left side in a room in World Donuts.
- Once we get the first jewel it is necessary to go for the second, for this we need the chain cutter, so our task is to go to the supermarket that is chained, we go directly to the entrance, we will cut the chain and we will see that in the The jewel will be at the counter in Resident Evil 3, to get here it is necessary to go first to the security room next to the toy store, from there we observe the supermarket in Resident Evil 3
- This is the last jewel that we need to get to solve the puzzle, this jewel can really be quite easy to take, but it means going back quickly before the energy can be restored, our task should be to use the pick to enter the plant of energy, before entering the flea hive, then, after that we return again to the street where we will open the lock and we will see the box that contains inside our last jewel on the counter and with it we have already completed the 3 necessary jewels.
Why is it necessary to get the jewelery puzzle pieces in Resident Evil 3?
Because we will be able to access some rewards of the metro monument, it is only necessary to place the jewel in our inventory and that's it. These are the rewards, as each jewel contains one.
Now that you know how to solve the jewelery puzzle, you just have to follow the steps indicated here and choose to do a perfect task in Resident Evil 3.
- The first one is rewarded with a grenade
- The second has as a reward Tactical stock for the shotgun
- The third has a Hip Bag reward.
re3, Resident Evil 3 remake, re3 remake
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
April 3, 2020
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Strongbox locationsResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Grenade Launcher locationResident Evil 3 Remake: All Ammo recipesResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to find Lock Pick locationResident Evil 3 Remake: How to get Red, Green, and Blue JewelsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to complete master of Unlocking achievementResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to Find Files LocationsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Fatal Application ExitResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Corrupt Disc Error and Black ScreenResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix Audio bugsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to fix error Game Not LaunchingResident Evil 3 Remake: How To Fix Crash and Black ScreenResident Evil 3 Remake: Where to Find Hip PouchesResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Fix Lag on PCResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Unlock RAI-DENResident Evil 3 Remake: Cheats CodesResident Evil 3 Remake: How to get Secret WeaponsResident Evil 3 Remake: How to Get S-RankResident Evil 3 Remake:Trophy ListResident Evil 3: How to get Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle