In this Mount and Blade II Bannerlord article we are going to be covering everything on how to fix all errors.
What is Mount and Blade II Bannerlord.
Before telling you how to fix all the errors, you should know that this is the new action role-playing video game, developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment as a prequel to Mount and Blade: Warband and which was released on March 30, 2020 for users of PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
It is normal for new video games to experience errors at first, literally after they are released they are put to the test until their capacity explodes and some error comes to light. The game has not been without its bugs, so naturally many of the players are dealing without solution with any of the many bugs that the game may present.
That is why today we have prepared a complete guide with everything you need to know about how to fix all errors, in which we will be covering each of the problems that the game has been presenting since its release.
How To Fix All Mount and Blade II Bannerlord Errors.
As we just mentioned, we will literally tell you how to solve all the errors of Mount and Blade II Bannerlord, naturally we will be treating each error individually, so you will simply have to locate yours to know the solution.
We will start this guide on how to fix all errors with four tips to improve game performance. The first thing you should consider is the following:
- Have your video drivers correctly updated.
- Lower the resolution and use lower quality visual effects.
- Restart the computer or reinstall Windows if warranted.
Avoid using several different "throttles" as these consume a lot of power and are ineffective.
- If you find yourself dealing with the error in launching Mount and Blade II Bannerlord the first thing you have to do is uninstall Visual C and reinstall it but from the game folder. Then you will have to right click on the game and select where it says "Properties", choose "Local Files" and then access Browse Local Files where you will choose _CommonRedistvcredist, in case the game does not start and does not appear no mistake on the first launch you will have to wait.
- If your game crashes after launch you can disable the antivirus for a few minutes and then re-enable it.
- If you are dealing with the Blue Screen error, we are sorry to say that you have a serious system glitch that has nothing to do with the game.
In this sense we recommend you check the power supply and avoid overheating and make sure to check the components of your PC, connection, hard drive, graphics card and everything that may be causing this problem.
- If your progress is not saved it could be because your memory is insufficient, either on disk or in your RAM, although it may not necessarily be insufficient, but there could be some memory leak, so we recommend accessing the administrator of tasks and order the applications according to their consumption.
- In case the game is not in full screen you will have to press the ALT ENTER keys and check the settings for window mode, resolution and change the refresh rate in the Nvidia control panel placing it from 60 Hz to 59 Hz, save changes and then change it back to 60 Hz again. Also from the Nvidia Control Panel you can access "Adjust the size and position of the desktop" and restore the settings.
- If you are dealing with the Black Screen error, there may be a problem with the video system or the RAM module, we also recommend turning off overclocking.
In case the game stops working we recommend you go to the list of installed programs and remove recently installed programs, since the problem could be due to a recently installed program and if necessary delete and install the game again, you can also check the task manager and complete the copies of the game processes.
This is our guide on how to fix all Mount and Blade II Bannerlord bugs which we hope has been very helpful and help you fix any issues you are presenting in the game. Remember that as this guide on how to fix all the Mount and Blade II Bannerlord errors we have much more useful content about the game that you will want to know.
- If your game has error 0xc000007b, you could be having problems with the Nvidia drivers, so we recommend that you make sure everything is in order and up-to-date.
- In this guide on how to fix all Mount and Blade II Bannerlord bugs this is the most common mistake among gamers so if your game freezes in dispatcher what you have to do is open the game in compatibility mode with another operating system, since it could be due to the Nvidia GeForce Experience controller plugin.
- So disable all optimizations of the game, if you have Gaming Evolved, we recommend you to uninstall it temporarily and from Task Manager, complete the processes related to video capture and make sure you have your drivers updated.
- In this guide on how to fix all the errors of Mount and Blade II Bannerlord this is another of the most common errors of the game, so if the game gets stuck we recommend you to disable overclocking of the PC components, test the CPU, RAM and the graphics card and make sure they are performing correctly.
- If your game has Microsoft Visual C 2015 error, what you have to do is install the missing library on the Microsoft site.
- In case your game has Russian letters, we recommend cleaning the hard disk, changing the installation path or even changing the SATA cable.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Action role-playing RPG, strategy
March 30, 2020
Other Articles Related
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: How to have a Gay MarriageMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Increase your InventoryMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to get voice commandsMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to change the difficultyMount and Blade II Bannerlord: how to fix archers not firingMount and Blade II Bannerlord: how to fix all ErrorsMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Take the CastleMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to upgrade your armyMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to win Tablut gamblingMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Fix CrashesMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Complete The Spy Party QuestMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Forge and SmithingMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How To get Special UnitsMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to be a mercenaryMount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: how to fix module mismatchMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to increase MoraleMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How to Gain More InfluenceMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How To Create An ArmyMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How To Sell Workshops - Tips and tricksMount and Blade II Bannerlord: How To get peace agreement