We return with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet with the objective of explaining to you what are All Math answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
What to know about the mathematical answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
It is something that is part of the exams of the different subjects, being a student of the academy it is necessary to pass the exams to get the certification and access rewards for our Pokemon, one of them is mathematics and to know the answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet It is appropriate to help us with the following content of this guide, let's see.
What are all the math answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
Read Also:How to Get Moon Ball in Pokemon Scarlet Violet
It is necessary that we correctly answer 3 of 5 questions in the exam, added to this in a final class exam it is required to answer 4 of 5 correctly, which will give us the sweet experience reward for passing each exam, now the math answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are as follows:
- Amount of damage dealt by Water Gun when hitting a Fire Pokemon: Double Damage
- Amount of damage dealt by Razor Leaf when hitting a Fire Pokemon: half damage
- By spending 2000 in the amount of 200 Poke Balls we get: 11
- The percentage chance a Pokémon will get a critical hit: about 4 percent
- The damage that critical damage deals: one chance adding an additional half.
Now for the final exam we have that the answers are the following:
- The number of Great Balls that we can buy with $3,000 if each one costs $600: 5
- When a water-type Pokémon that attacks with power 100 gets a critical damage to a grass-type that power has the move: 75
- Typically, what percentage does Stone Edge have to critically hit: 12 percent
- When using a Pokémon the sword dance on a couple of occasions increases its attack in 4 stages, the amount of damage it will cause: triple damage
- A Rock-type Pokémon is terastalized and as soon as the power of the movements is multiplied: 2
This is how we finish our guide on All Math answers in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, hoping that you can get the most out of such a busy game.
ILCA, Game Freak
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
19 November 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Fix Pokemon Scarlet Violet Mass Outbreak Not WorkingAll Battle Studies final exam answers in Pokémon Scarlet VioletAll Home Ec final exam answers in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow to take off your hat in Pokémon Scarlet VioletWhere to find the Bank of Adal 2nd Story Office Key in Warzone 2 DMZHow to Get Ultra Ball in Pokemon Scarlet VioletHow to Do the Masuda Method in Pokemon Scarlet VioletHow to Get Bacon in Pokémon Scarlet VioletWhere to Find Lettuce in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow to Get Hamburger in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow to Get Jam in Pokémon Scarlet VioletWhere to Find a Choice Band in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow To Check Pokémon Habitat in Pokémon Scarlet VioletWhere to Find U-Turn TM in Pokemon Scarlet VioletWhere to Find Fried Fillet in Pokémon Scarlet VioletAll History final exam answers in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow to Get Cream Cheese in Pokémon Scarlet VioletHow to Restart Pokemon Scarlet Violet