Entering custom game codes in Overwatch 2 is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- 1. Launch Overwatch 2 and click on the Play button.
- 2. Go to the Game Browser and click Create Game at the bottom left corner.
- 3. Click on the Setting button on the top. It is between the Move and Invite Buttons.
- 4. Click on the Summary button, the fourth button from the bottom left. The summary menu will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- 5. Press the down arrow under the Summary, and a text box will be displayed.
- 6. Type the Custom Game Code in the text box and press OK. The Create Game Screen will be changed.
- 7. Press the Start button to load the game.
Using custom game codes in Overwatch 2 is a great way to customize your gaming experience and create unique game modes for you and your friends to enjoy. The process of entering custom game codes is easy and straightforward, and once you have entered your code, you can start playing your custom game modes.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch