Today's guide to Outriders lets us tell you how to dismantle weapons and armor.
What is the goal of dismantling weapons and armor in Outriders?
In this game there are various tasks and this implies having a number of weapons that can be used well, however, on some occasions many of them may not be the most appropriate due to their statistics, this allows us to give them another respective use, these They can be taken from some enemies who will drop them when we have encounters or they can simply be looted, and therefore it is possible to add them to our arsenal.
There are various objects and elements that can be achieved when dismantling weapons and armor, also this implies a not very complicated work and it is possible to do it from anywhere.
Outriders: How to Fix Internet Connection ErrorOutriders: How to Fix Scrap Grenade Bug
How to dismantle weapons and armor in Outriders?
Before going into the subject itself, it is worth emphasizing that by dismantling them it is possible to achieve:
Now, to disassemble weapons and armor it is necessary:
Definitely, knowing how to dismantle weapons and armor allows us to get rid of some elements that are not necessary in Outriders.
- Press the view button on Xbox One or the trackpad on PS4 to open the hero menu.
- Then we access the "Inventory" tab.
- We proceed to make use of the left analog stick in order to select the "Slot" to which the weapon or armor belongs and from there press A or X.
- Next we select the object that we need to disassemble and for this we will use the left analog stick.
- Next we press the right stick (R3).
- Then we are presented with the recycling logo on the image of the object to which we can "mark", it is possible to do it with several items simultaneously.
- Once we finish we must press and hold Y or triangle in order to eliminate all the items from the inventory.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to Get Tanner's HatOutriders: How to Get The Death ShieldOutriders: How To Get Acari Set - Tips and tricksOutriders: Where To Find Dr. ZahediOutriders: Where to Find All Rift Town Iron NodesOutriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s BeretOutriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost GearsOutriders: How To Fix Inventory Loot ErrorOutriders: Where to Find All Deadrock Pass Iron NodesOutriders: How To Beat The Altered Bailey