Today we bring you a Red Dead Online guide where we will explain how to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE.
What to know about RDR 2 ERR_GFX_STATE error code in Red Dead Online?
When we try to launch the game on our PC, it is presented with a message that indicates a game error, please restart it, there is a possibility that a Vulkan API is the cause of this problem, this due to low overload and open 3D graphics standard, but other factors that cause this problem can be considered, there are some that we manage to reach the main Red Dead Online loading menu, remaining in the same way for the same problem, with the game blocked, and an automatic computer restart occurs, then looking to understand How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE we can count on the following content of this guide, let's see.
How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE in Red Dead Online?
There are possible solutions that can help us with how to repair the RDR 2 error code ERR_GFX_STATE in Red Dead Online, considering that a blackout may have affected the services, so there is no official information, we will start with a restart of our computer, which it can eliminate some errors that may be affecting our system, if we continue with the problem, let's go to the following details that allow us to see How to repair the RDR 2 error code ERR_GFX_STATE.
- Clean boot: we can certainly go through this type of problem having interference from applications with the Red Dead Online, so it is ideal that solving How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE requires a clean boot on our computer, for this we open the menu Start and write run, we click on the application to write in the msconfig dialog box and press enter, with this we arrive at a window that when we click we will open the service tab, and then we have to check the box to hide all services, then we click on deactivate everything, then we have to open the start tab to click on the link that takes us to the task manager, here we must right-click on each start item to deactivate it, we close the task manager, and we return to the system configuration start window, we accept, and we will restart our computer and try to start Red Dead Online
Red Dead Online: How To Fix Error 0x21002001
Finally, now that we know how to fix RDR 2 error code ERR_GFX_STATE we can go back to having fun with Red Dead Online.
- Delete SGA files: these files have to do with computer games, which have with them a lot of data, graphics, maps, audio files and game scripts, identifying them is simple with the sga, which are compressed, then on How to repair We can use the RDR 2 ERR_GFX_STATE error code in Red Dead Online as an option, what we will do is press the Win E keys on the keyboard at the same time, which starts the file explorer, here we give it in the document on the left panel, then We navigate through the Rockstar Games menu, we enter the game to configure it, where we will see a list of files, we have to locate the files with a name or SGA extension, we choose all of them to delete them, then we try to start the game again to see if we remove the error.
- Disable Overclocking: the use of the MSI Afterburner or GPU tuning programs may be the cause of this error, so on How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE in Red Dead Online is related to not being supported by the game cards with overclocking, causing instability and blocking it, which leads us to disable it to see if we solve this problem.
- The parameters for the execution of the game: it is possible that they will help us on How to repair the RDR 2 error code ERR_GFX_STATE the additional commands for the launch of Red Dead Online, for this what we will do is open the launcher on our Rockstar Games computer, then we enter In configuration, we choose in my installed games, and we choose the game, we must go to the launch arguments to see a text box next to it, this is where we add the parameter –ignipelinecache and the next thing is to apply these changes to see if we have left of the problem.
- Updating and reinstalling drivers: a faulty driver can cause many problems, more if it has to do with the missing graphics or video card, now it is important on How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE that they are reinstalled or updated, something It is done manually or automatically, we must manually find the one that corresponds to our system to download it, automatically it is important to use the appropriate software for it, being found for free or by purchase, you just have to run said tool and use the commands so that we can find the ideal driver for our system so that it can be updated correctly, now if we have the driver for the graphics or video card that is corrupted, we will have to uninstall it and install it again, which is also done as manual or automatic, then taking all this from How to fix RDR error code 2 ERR_GFX_STATE is idea we can try axis cut Red Dead Online again to see if it eliminated the problem.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC, Stadia
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Red Dead Online: How to start Call to Arms jobsRed Dead Online: How to Fix RDR 2 Error Code ERR_GFX_STATERed Dead Online: How to complete the Il Sovrano heistRed Dead Online: How to Unlock Rebellion Poncho in Blood MoneyRed Dead Online: How to Unlock Outfits in Blood MoneyRed Dead Online: How to use CapitaleRed Dead Online: How to get the Hired Gun KitRed Dead Online: How To Check Your Capitale - Tips and tricksRed Dead Online: How to start CrimesRed Dead Online: How to start Blood Money contentRed Dead Online: Where to find Guido MartelliRed Dead Online: How to earn CapitaleRed Dead Online: How to get Arthur’s OutfitRed Dead Online: How to get Dutch’s OutfitRed Dead Online: How to get Infamous Bounties Tobias BellinghamRed Dead Online: How to cook pieces of meat at onceRed Dead Online: How to complete Telegram MissionsRed Dead Online: New Year’s bonuses