Our guide today on League Of Legends LOL is specifically going to try to explain to you How to fix Not Launching Error
Normally it is difficult not to get a problem in a game, however small this is, it usually causes serious inconveniences that alter our possibility of entertainment and more when it is an online battle game such as the specific case of League Of Legends LOL, and even when this is usually a formidable game we run into some difficulties, so pay close attention to our explanation about How to fix Not Launching Error
How to fix the Not Launching Error in League Of Legends LOL?
Some problems are usually usually directly associated with some temporary data that could be corrupt, so restarting the system will be an excellent step to start. From here we can start a series of steps that can give us the solution to our problem, since details as simple as a graphic controller that is damaged can become a serious reason for causing problems.
Close the foreign applications that we may have running.
Sometimes while we are playing it is possible that there are some applications such as Steam or Razer Synapse that could be running and this can be quite annoying but it is a fairly simple process to solve and it is done in this way:
- We need to right click on the taskbar where we will have the possibility to select "Task Manager".
- Then it is necessary to click on the "Start" tab, and then on any application in order to be able to select it in such a way that later we can click on the "Deactivate" button and so on with all the applications on the list.
- Then we proceed to restart our computer avoiding starting any application and we proceed to execute "lol.launcher.exe".
- Finally we proceed to check if the League of Legends number that has not been opened continues to appear.
The ability to run the game as an administrator.
Knowing how to solve the non-launch error leads us to look for various solutions, and running the game as administrator is one of them, for this it is necessary:
- Go to the League Of Legends LOL installation folder.
- Then click the right mouse button specifically on "lol.launcher.exe", where we will select "Properties".
- Then we will click on the "Compatibility" tab and proceed to check the "Run as administrator" box.
- Finally click on "Apply" and "OK" to verify that this error does not affect us again.
Replace the projects folder.
In League Of Legends LOL it is possible to replace the projects folder to solve our annoying non-launch error, since it simply contains files and some of them may be corrupt, this replacement is done as follows:
- We will move to the installation folder of the game where we will have the possibility of opening "RADS".
- Being in the "RADS" folder we will click the right mouse button on the "Projects" folder, and then select "Cut".
- Then we will right-click anywhere on the desktop where we select and press "Paste."
- Next we proceed to launch the executable so that the game can download the missing files.
- Then we go back to move the "Projects" folder to the "RADS" folder, without having to close the download and proceed to select "Overwrite ·", as soon as they ask us to.
- Once we have moved the folder it is time to launch the executable again, and the download is near the end, when it finishes we will launch the game again and proceed to check that the problem has been solved.
Repair the game.
Knowing how to solve the non-launch error leads us to mobilize for a series of arrangements with the possibility of obtaining the one that best adapts to us, since it is highly possible that this problem may be caused by some files that could be corrupted and for this it is necessary:
- Go directly to the game's installation folder, where it will be necessary to run the executable "lol.launcher.admin.
- Next, it is necessary to click on the icon of the cogwheel where it is necessary to select "Start the complete repair" and wait while the launcher manages to verify the League Of Legends LOL files.
- Finally we can only check that our solution has given the expected results.
Update the game client.
If none of the above options has worked and you still need to find out How to fix the non-launch error, it's time to try this update, because it is possible that there are some corrupt files that we must delete and for this we must:
In general terms, knowing how to fix the non-launch error is an arduous but interesting task because it not only allows us to correct the error but also explore the configuration of League Of Legends LOL in more depth.
- Go to the game installation folder and open "RADS".
- Then check inside the "RADS" folder, and open "Projects" there, then proceed to delete the "lol_launcher" and "lol_patcher" folders.
- Then we must go again to the installation folder of the game to proceed to delete all the files "aps_ms_win .... dll" only.
- Next you need to double click on the "lol_launcher" which is located in the main directory of the game.
- Once this is executed, the launch will take a little more time and with it, it will start to download an update to the client, you only need to wait for it to finish and then check that this solution has worked in League Of Legends LOL.
Other Articles Related
League of Legends Wild Rift: How to Reload Wild CoresLeague of Legends: Cómo descargar Wild Rift beta para AndroidLeague of Legends Wild Rift beta: How to registerLeague of Legends LOL: How to earn Rewards by watchingLeague of Legends LOL: How to Get Volibear Skin for freeLeague of Legends LOL: How to change your summoner nameLeague of Legends LOL: How to Fix Error Won't UpdateLeague Of Legends LOL: How to Fix Not Launching ErrorLeague of Legends: How to fix error Session Has ExpiredLeague of Legends: How to Change to Japanese VoicesLeague of Legends Season 9: How to play with PoolLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Nautilus - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Neeko - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Poppy - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Irelia - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Anivia - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: The Most Powerful Elemental Dragon SoulLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Leona - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Blitzcrank - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Rumble - Tips and Tricks