Then we leave for you a guide of FIFA 20 related to all the objectives of season 2 Week 6.
As we approach the Christmas season, we can see that FIFA 20 brings an SBC player to the game, as this is part of the group stage, and enters the start of FUT more than it started today, with This brings new players, XP packages, and other packages which are necessary to achieve all the objectives of the season 2 week 6.
What can we get in season 2 week 6 of FIFA 20?
It is important to be clear that it is this season 2 week 6 we can meet challenges, which are in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, because they are composed of bronze, silver and finally the most anticipated gold goals, on the other On the other hand, the rewards for level 30 players are given with the release of Danilo or the Ox Gelson Martins, this only represents that we only have one week to complete all the objectives.
What are all the goals of the season 2 week 6 in FIFA 20?
The objectives of the season are divided into Bronze, Silver and Gold, the latter being the most precious, so we have made a list, which we describe below.
ü All Bronze goals of the season 2 week 6.
- · Score 4 - 200 XP = this goal is achieved by scoring 4 goals in any FUT mode.
- · Play 2- 390 XP = It is important to play 2 games in any mode.
- · Finesse Shot - 580 XP = to achieve this it is required to get a score with a fine shot in any mode.
- · Assist 2 - 630 XP = For this it is necessary to assist in 2 separate matches in any mode.
- · The reward for the group for these goals is 200 XP and Londoners Kit.
ü All silver goals in season 2 week 6.
- · Here we do not have information at the moment, as soon as the objectives are known, we will update them for everyone.
ü All the gold goals of the season 2 week 6.
In conclusion, all the objectives of the season 2 Week 6 in FIFA 20 are still incomplete, as we will update them so that everyone has knowledge of them.
- · These objectives are not yet known, as soon as they are released, we will update them.
- · The reward for the group is 733 XP.
Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
EA Vancouver, EA Romania
27 September 2019
Other Articles Related
FIFA 20: How to Complete Birthday Bellarabi ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete Shapeshifters Kolarov SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Trezequet SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Shapeshifters Mackay-Steven SBC - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Flashback Rooney - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete All Season 4 Week 5 ObjectivesFIFA 20 SBC: How to complete Mats Hummels FlashbackFIFA 20: How to Get Future Stars Players easilyFIFA 20: How to Recover Quick Sold Players - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Jovic - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: How to Complete the Leroy Sane MomentsFIFA 20: How to Get All Headliners Players - Tips and tricksFIFA 20: Complete Moments Ziyech Seasons ObjectivesFIFA 20: Complete EPL POTM Trent Alexander-Arnold SBCFIFA 20: How to Complete Moments Eden Hazard SBCFIFA 20: How to complete Flashback Neuer SBC in FIFA 20 TOTYFIFA 20: How to Get All TOTY Players - Team of the YearFIFA 20: Complete All Season 3 Week 3 ObjectivesFIFA 20: How to Complete FUTmas Atal SBC - tips and tricksFIFA 20 Pro Clubs: how to dominate in online cooperative mode