Call of Duty Warzone allows us to be attentive and with that today we talk about How to complete Intel's missions from new perspectives, let's see.
What are Intel New Perspective missions in Call of Duty Warzone?
They are a series of activities that can only be carried out in Verdansk, it is one of the few challenges with which it is possible to get here but it leads us to move through a few places that it is necessary to get to in order, because knowing how to complete New Perspectives Intel Missions simply require a tour of five particular places where it is possible to get and have XP with us, however the way in which we complete this task is not regulatory so it can be anyone because completing the mission can give us some rewards .
How to complete New Perspectives Intel Missions in Call of Duty Warzone?
This is a task that consists of looking for 5 challenges, they are not so complicated jobs, once we have located them it is only necessary to Press Square if we are playing on PS or press X if it is on Xbox, now if we are on PC we press X, These tasks must be carried out in a respective order and it is done in this way:
This is everything you need to know about Completing New Perspectives Intel Missions, a simple but necessary task in Call of Duty Warzone.
- Start by locating the message that the ghost sent us, for this it is necessary to go to the military base, once there we move to the east wall of the shooting range to get a coin and this allows us to obtain 2500 XP.
- It is necessary to start the search for the UAV, for this it is important to move to the surveillance tower relatively close to the previous location, go to the control room that is upstairs and carefully check the ground since the information we require is there, in addition this allows to get 5000XP.
- We find that the UAV is being controlled from the airport, so our task here is to move to the south of the cabins to get a folder on a desk with the necessary details, since these are given by the cabins to the east of the racetrack near the airport, also this allows us to get 5000 XP.
- The UAV is down and needs to be repaired, for this it is necessary to get a laptop on the side for this we go to the south-east hangar of Boneyard and with that we get 5000 XP.
- We get ourselves before the possibility that the damaged image could give us a somewhat clearer image, at this point it is necessary to get an intelligence article on the desk behind the reception for this it is important to go to the large bank in the center of the city and locate the article when we enter through one of the main doors, this allows us to get 5000 XP.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Warzone: How To Skip The Gas Mask AnimationCall of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock the Iron Curtain Cargo Truck CamoCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get Dragon's Breath RoundsCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find Sins of the Father Intel Missioncall of duty warzone: how to play - all you need to knowCall of Duty warzone: How to play play aloneCall of Duty Warzone: How to Achieve Gold In Games of Summer eventCall of Duty Warzone: How to complete freedom questCall of Duty Warzone: How to find the KeypadsCall of Duty Warzone: Where to find All Old Wounds intel missionCall of Duty Warzone: How to Complete New Perspectives Intel MissionsCall of Duty Warzone: How to play King Slayer modeCall of Duty Warzone: How to get Code Opens Prison Shack DoorCall of Duty Warzone: Where to Find a Golden Durable Gas MaskTips and Tricks for Improving Your Gameplay on Call of Duty WarzoneCall of Duty Warzone: How to Get Kilo 141Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix Error 8192Call of Duty Warzone: how to unlock the Enigma blueprintCall of Duty Warzone How to play Mini Royale