Daniel Hidalgo
2021-03-23 00:47:54

More about: Minecraft

In the following article we have covered everything about how to get sponges in Minecraft.

What are Minecraft sponges?

This is one of the rarest and unique resources in the game. Its function is the same as in real life. But they are not so easily achieved.

How to get sponges in Minecraft?

To find the sponges you will have to go to the ocean monuments of the game, taking care of the enemies that live there.

The first way to find sponges is to find the sponge room in the monument, which can hold up to 30 sponge units.

They usually have an opening in the bottom of the ocean monument. Each of the 36 columns in the room has a 33 percent chance of being empty, a 50 percent chance of having one sponge, and a 17 percent chance of having two sponges.

You can also get sponges by killing an old guardian inside the monuments and they have a guaranteed drop of a sponge, which is easier than finding a room.
Read Also:

Remember to wear night vision goggles if you want to see well.

Both methods will allow you to get wet sponges, so if you want to put them dry you will have to go to the lower world or use the oven directly, so you can use it several times after drying it.

That's all you need to know about how to get sponges in Minecraft and now that you know, we hope you can find all the sponges you need and get the most out of them.

minecraft classic , education edition, download, pocket edition, update, minecaft, mminecraft, mincecraft, mincrat, free
PC, macOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Sandbox, survival
Mojang, Xbox, Sony, Nintendo eShop
Mojang, Microsoft Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment
Release date:
18 November 2011
Single-player, multiplayer
age rating (PEGI):
Official Website:

Other Tags
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam

Other Articles Related