We invite you to discover where to find weapons in this excellent and explanatory Minecraft Dungeons guide.
In Minecraft Dungeons there are options to improve our characters through gears and artifacts, which allows us to have improvements in capabilities, to understand where to find weapons, it is necessary that we pay adequate attention to the content of this explanatory guide and that it is presented to continuation.
What should we know about weapons in Minecraft Dungeons?
In order to find the weapons, it is necessary for us to understand that the rewards that come from the bosses, from the enemies, for completing the levels, turn out to be random, but it is possible that we take it from an exclusive team depending on the level, say example to the creepy crypt dungeon, here it is possible to get a sword as a reward, but the level, rarity, charms and statistics it will have are random, it will all depend on what level our character has at this moment and even the difficulty in which we play becomes a determining factor, therefore many factors have to be considered, now let's see where to find weapons in more detail.
Minecraft Dungeons Jungle Awakens: How to Unlock the Panda Plateau Secret LevelMinecraft Dungeons: How to play Jungle Awakens
Where to find weapons in Minecraft Dungeons?
So we finish our guide on where to find weapons, hoping that you can get the most out of Minecraft Dungeons, a very busy game.
- Crossbow: Cacti Cannon and Obsidian Pinnacle
- Heavy Crossbow: Cacti Cannon and Obsidian Pinnacle
- Soul Crossbow: Obsidian Pinacle
- Scatter Crossbow: Drenched Swamp and Highblock Hills
- Bow: Creepy Crypt and Vines Forest
- Ax: Vines Forest and Highblock Hills
- Hunting Bow: Soaked Swamp
- Shortbow: Cacti Cannon
- Arc of Power: Burning Forge and Highblock Hills
- Soul Bow: Creepy Crypt and Creeper Forest
- Rapid Crossbow: Redstone and Highblock Hills Mines
- Sickle: Pumpkin Grasses and Desert Temple
- Daggers: Redstone Mines
- Daggers: Soaked Swamp
- Great Hammer: Burning Forge and Obsidian Pinnacle
- Scythe of the Soul: Pumpkin Grasses
- Glaive: Soaked Swamp and Desert Temple
- Gauntlets: Cacti Cannon
- Pickaxe: Creepy Crypt and Redstone Mines
- Sword: Creepy Crypt and Vines Forest
- Crossbow Blast: Burning Forge
- Soul Knife: Soaked Swamp and Desert Temple
- Cutlass: Cacti Cannon and Burning Forge
- Claymore: Pinnacle of Obsidian
- Longbow: Pumpkin Grasses and Cacti Cannon
- Trick Bow: Cacti Cannon
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 PS4, Windows PC, Xbox One
Mojang Studios, Double Eleven
Xbox Game Studios
May 26, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Minecraft Dungeons Jungle Awakens: How to Unlock Dingy Jungle Secret LevelMinecraft Dungeons Jungle Awakens: How to access Lower Temple Secret LevelNintendo Switch and mobile: How to fix Pokémon Home error code 8807Minecraft Dungeons: How to Beat the SkeletonMinecraft Dungeons: Where to find Lightning HarpMinecraft Dungeons: How to Fix Crashing on XboxMinecraft Dungeons: Blacksmith GuideMinecraft Dungeons: All Secret Missions GuideMinecraft Dungeons: Where to find Fox ArmorMinecraft Dungeons: How to Get DLC SkinsMinecraft Dungeons: How to Get Unique ItemsMinecraft Dungeons: How to access to Highblock HallsMinecraft Dungeons: How to use Souls - Tips and tricksMinecraft Dungeons: Artifacts GuideMinecraft Dungeons: How to get the Nether PortalMinecraft Dungeons: How to Trade with FriendsMinecraft Dungeons: How to access to secret room in obsidian pinnacleMinecraft Dungeons: How to solve Church Puzzle