This time we are going to talk about Metro Exodus, but this time to tell you where to find all the Volga collectibles.
Where to find all Volga collectibles items at Metro Exodus - Postcards.
In total there are 5 Volva postcards in this chapter and you can find them in the following locations.
- First when you arrive in Krest after going down to your room with a workbench you can find a postcard on the wall to the right of the door.
- Then you will have to go to the terminal where the tram was to advance along the tracks, take the detour to the left until you find a small building on the right side where you can see the postcard hanging on the wall above the workbench.
Metro Exodus: How to Upgrades All ElectronicsMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All Bracer
Where to find all Volga collectibles items at Metro Exodus - Diaries.
In this location you can find a total of 13 newspapers and are the following:
Now that you know where to find all Volga collectibles in Metro Exodus, you are more than ready to venture into this new quest that you are sure to be victorious about now that you know exactly where to go.
- Start the search for the newspapers after gaining control of the character when passing the bridge in the opposite direction you will have to turn to descend and look for a concrete structure that looks like a stop, where just below there are several corpses and a moldy trunk over the mattress.
- After following Krest to the village you will have to look for the stairs that descend near the rails and the fence in the building on the right side. So go down and inspect the shelves in the room near the door where a note with a water log will be.
- In the warehouse with hostages you will have to look for a suitcase that is near the fireplace to find folded booklets.
- Now head to the barn that is near the tower where the teddy bear for Nastya is and collect the dirty letter that is next to the metal detector.
- The next newspaper is in a wooden structure at the top of a building that you have to climb using the stairs of a neighboring building. Inside the structure you will find a faded note.
- Now head northeast to finish to find a black mark on the map. Go to the water to find a flooded building where you can find a log book.
- In the edition where you can find the expanded filter you can find a dusty notebook.
- Now head east from the railroad car where Duke hides to find a thick envelope in the radioactive building.
- Near the building you can find a small island just to the right of the terminal with the railroad car, where you can find a bandit note.
Microsoft Windows, pc, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
15 February 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Metro Exodus: How to Upgrades Body ArmorMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All HelmetMetro Exodus: Where to Find all Moscow CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Yamantau CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Taiga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Postcard LocationsMetro Exodus: Where to Find Volga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find The Caspian CollectibleMetro Exodus: How to Throw Knives - Tips and tricksMetro Exodus: Where to find Sammy AR Upgrade PartsMetro Exodus: Where to find Stallion Pistol Upgrade Parts in Sam’s StoryMetro Exodus: Where To Find batwing in Sam’s storyMetro Exodus: How to install The Two Colonels DLC?