You need to know where to find all the Caspian Metro Exodus collectibles, you're in luck because we've covered everything.
Where to find all Caspian Metro Exodus collectibles - Postcards.
In total there are five postcards in this chapter:
- You can find one then collect control of the character, in the building next to the train where the wall is near the door.
- You can find another one after meeting Giul in the lighthouse near the door passage.
- Another of the postcards is on a dismantled ship where you can save the hostages, specifically in the captain's cabin on the wall near the door.
Where to find all the collectibles of the Caspian Metro Exodus - Caspian diaries.
In total there are twelve Caspian diaries and they are the following:
This is all you need to know about where to find all the Caspian Metro Exodus collectibles that we hope have been very useful for you and we also hope you can get everyone as soon as possible now that you know where to find them.
- To find the first newspaper you will have to take the car to head towards the lighthouse until you find a broken barge that you will have to access to climb the stairs. The foreman's diary will be on the table near the container to the right by the stairs.
- In the same barge, go ahead and climb to face the enemies and find the leader's card in the back room.
- When you go to help Gulnara in the lighthouse passing through the cave you will find several bodies in one of the galleries and near one you can find a letter for the son.
- After reviewing the bunker on behalf of Gulnara, you will find an office room with many tables, go to the back room and use the switchboard, you can find the newspaper in the other part of the office, in one of the tables.
- We continue in the bunker, where the office room is, nearby you can find a room with a table in the corner, there will be another newspaper near the table.
- When you arrive at the map file, you will have to go to the next room which resembles a command post. Here you will have to check on the table.
- In the dismantled ship you learn from Anna, there is a list of products on the table on the right.
- In a yellow truck stands in front of the entrance to the canyon, there is a table with the baron's letter nearby.
- In the canyon, when you reach suicide using the rope ladder you can get the suicide note.
Microsoft Windows, pc, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
15 February 2019
Other Articles Related
Metro Exodus: How to Upgrades All ElectronicsMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All BracerMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades Body ArmorMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All HelmetMetro Exodus: Where to Find all Moscow CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Yamantau CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Taiga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Postcard LocationsMetro Exodus: Where to Find Volga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find The Caspian CollectibleMetro Exodus: How to Throw Knives - Tips and tricksMetro Exodus: Where to find Sammy AR Upgrade PartsMetro Exodus: Where to find Stallion Pistol Upgrade Parts in Sam’s StoryMetro Exodus: Where To Find batwing in Sam’s storyMetro Exodus: How to install The Two Colonels DLC?