All you need to know about where to find all the Moscow collectibles at Metro Exodus is what we have prepared for you in this guide.
Where to find all Moscow collectibles at Metro Exodus - Postcards.
In the game there are a total of two cards for this chapter:
- You can find the first card of this chapter after waking up in the infirmary, specifically in the next room in the closet on the right side. You'll need to pick up this card before you go with Anna and Miller.
- Then after following Anna you will have to check the apartment downstairs, where in the kitchen area you will find the postcard in the window.
Where to find all Moscow's collectibles at Metro Exodus - Diaries.
In the case of the Diaries in this chapter we can find ten:
- You can find the first one after passing through the subway tunnels. It's a half-broken notebook you're looking for and it's on the table you'll find on the right after killing the first enemy.
- You will find the second one after waking up in the hospital, you will find a patient file on the table near the wall on the right side.
- After you leave the building with Anna, you will have to go to the apartment downstairs, where in the corridor with a trainer, you will find a dusty diary that is on a little table on the right side.
- The next one you will find before going down the escalator, you will find a bookstore on the left side where there is a dead body with a stalker's note near the entrance.
- After you leave the building, you will have to look for a note from Shura that is on the seats of a nearby bus.
- After Artyom is shot, you'll have to jump into the ditch and go under the wooden boards until you reach the blocked passage. Here you'll have to look for a body with a crumpled letter that is buried between two passages in the snow.
- After meeting Anna you'll have to enter the control room where you'll find an official note on the console.
- After passing the enemies in the courtyard you will have to go to the hangar, to find a memo on the table on the left.
- When you're in the episode with the cruiser, you'll have to turn through the hole in the wall on the left in the car to find the official card near the hole in the table.
- The last one is during the shooting, where you will find a crumpled note in the box on the right before you get into the main car.
This is all you need to know about where to find all the collectibles in Moscow at Metro Exodus and now that you know where to find them all it's only a matter of getting to this chapter to start with finding all the collectibles now that you know where to find them all.
Microsoft Windows, pc, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia
15 February 2019
Other Articles Related
Metro Exodus: How to Upgrades All ElectronicsMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All BracerMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades Body ArmorMetro Exodus: How to Upgrades All HelmetMetro Exodus: Where to Find all Moscow CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Yamantau CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Taiga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find all Postcard LocationsMetro Exodus: Where to Find Volga CollectibleMetro Exodus: Where to find The Caspian CollectibleMetro Exodus: How to Throw Knives - Tips and tricksMetro Exodus: Where to find Sammy AR Upgrade PartsMetro Exodus: Where to find Stallion Pistol Upgrade Parts in Sam’s StoryMetro Exodus: Where To Find batwing in Sam’s storyMetro Exodus: How to install The Two Colonels DLC?