This time our guide is Mass Effect Legendary Edition, having the objective of guiding you on how to get all primary alien codex.
What to know about Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
We find stories of different companions, where there are many planets to explore, with the help of the alien codices we can get to know the events that occurred of that species, it is certainly something that deviates from the central plot of the game, but In order to obtain the Scholar achievement or the Archivist trophy it is necessary to understand how to obtain the entire primary alien codex and to do so you have to consider the following details, let's see them.
How to get all primary alien codex in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
It is necessary to consider How to get all the primary alien codex all the entries and what to do to get them in Mass Effect Legendary Edition and the details are as follows:
Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition: Where to find Salarian Kirosa family dataMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Fix G-Sync Not WorkingCouncil races
The races outside the council
- Turian: Once we talk to Nihlus at the beginning of the game we have her codex entries unlocked.
- Asari: once we know the advice for the first time in the game, we have the inputs of this automatically unlocked.
- Salariano: the same case occurs for these tickets as for the council to unlock them.
The extinct races
- Geth: you have to use all the dialogue options to know everything about the Geth when talking to Ashley in Eden Prime.
- Batarian: you have to exhaust all dialogue options to learn about these before leaving the citadel talking to Captain Anderson.
- Quarian: We automatically have these tickets when we have Tali on the team.
- Krogan: when we add Wrex to the team it is automatically unlocked.
- Guardians: to find out about these you must speak to Avina VI at the Wards Access fast travel point, and it will be unlocked.
- Elcor: it is required to use all the dialogue options while speaking with the diplomat Elcor in the room that is located next to the human embassy.
- Volus: you have to go through all possible dialogue options when talking to Volus, we have him near the humand embassy.
- Hanar: A couple of options are presented, which are to talk to Hanar the preacher or Hanar the merchant, very close to the Wards Access fast travel point, exhausting all the dialogue options that are presented.
In this way we end with our Mass Effect Legendary Edition guide, now that you know how get all primary alien codex, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- Prothean: You must use all the dialogue options that are presented when speaking with Captain Anderson before going to Eden prime.
- Rachni: With the help of Avina VI we can find out everything about the Krogan statue and the Rachni war by talking to her near the fast travel point located in the financial district.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Action role-playing, third-person shooter
May 14, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Plant The Bug in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Find The Monkey in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock KasumiMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Save The Biotics in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: All Primary Alien CodexMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Save Kirrahe in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock JavikMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Get Garage Pass on Noveria in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Reset Talent PointsMass Effect Legendary Edition: Making Peace Between Geth and Quarians in Mass Effect 3Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to improve Galactic ReadinessMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Get ProbesMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Romance JackMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to romance Kelly in Mass Effect 2Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Fix PC Controller Not WorkingMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Repair the Mako in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Switch the Mako’s handling