Find out where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids in this excellent and explanatory guide from Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
What to know about the cultists in Wrath of the Druids in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
It is about the children of Danu, of which we can only find 5, while the remaining 5 are hunted outside the game's story, the cultitas turn out to be the spider, the ash, the whisper, the flare and the fog, they are They are found scattered throughout Ireland, considering that each of them has a similar pattern to be found, through a death a key clue is obtained, then others are accessed that determine the precise location, you have to go after them to obtain Gae Bolg's mythical spear, then knowing where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids is necessary and for this we have the content of this guide to guide us, let's see it.
Where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
Let's now see the details on where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids for each of the 5 children of Danu in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
- The Spider: it is located in the city of Dublin we will see the first clue through the death of the deer, it will take us to a drinking competition in the city, winning it we will go to Skald's Rest, a place located on the opposite side of the city and we find a scroll on a bench, which indicates the precise location of the spider, being 100 meters in the market as to where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to find Winnie the PoohAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete Wenlocan Outpost Wolf Mastery Trial
So we finalize our guide on where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids, hoping that you can get the best out of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, a very busy game.
- The Ash: due to the death of the Kinglet in the main mission we will be able to get the first clue, which will put us in the southern half of the Connacht region and between Lough Rea and Lough Tuam, this leads us to a ritual site, Noting that you can see some rocks that are surrounded by skulls, from here we will then go to Kiltober, in the south of Connacht as well, getting the final clue in a white tent protected by some Druid enemies, which takes us to a cave in the northwest from Connacht where the Ash hides in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
- The Whisper: when the search for the spider is completed we have to after his death, he will take us to go to the northeast of Meath, here we have the Boyne tombs, the clue we will find is on the hill, we just have to go through some enemies avoiding them or eliminating them in Assassin's Creed Valhalla then for the next one we have that to the southwest of the Boyne's tombs is located, along the river and near the fast travel point, we will know by means of this as to where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids talking about a specific whisper that is roaming the Meath swamps, to the south, through the essential order tab we can track it, because it will not stay in the same place all the time, you have to go through the marked area to find it.
- The Flare: once we have finished with Ash this appears, the first clue of this in Assassin's Creed Valhalla we have it southeast of Ulster, in the burned area called Bally an Gall, here is a waterfall with a tomb, here on this is find the track, which will take us to the center-sr of Ulster to another burned town near Clogher, here are some houses that are burned, the track that helps us will be here, it will take us to the same area and we will meet this when going down the last track.
- The Fog: we are before the last of Danu's children and with this we will have managed to know where to find all the cultists in Wrath of the Druids, the hunt begins once we eliminate the flare, this north of Ulster in the central area , this to Doon Daven, we found a ritual site where there are many enemies around, the clue is here, we have to fight to enter here, which will take us to the northwest of Aileach and a ship in ruins, later we will know that the fog She is northwest of Ulster, on an island, certainly killing him becomes complicated, because there are many enemies in the surroundings, but once we kill her all the children of Danu will not exist.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Mastery Challenges: How to Get the Wayland Armor SetAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Start and Complete Mastery ChallengesAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Skadi’s Blade Unlock in update 1.2.2 Mastery ChallengeAssassin’s Creed Valhalla Mastery Challenges: How to Open Hildiran’s Vault in update 1.2.2 Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Get Deer AntlersAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to get All Of The Sickles in Wrath of the DruidsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get The Iberian Armor Set in Wrath of the DruidsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Romance PetraAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Perform The Offering In RathbrideAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where To Find The Trial Of Morrigan Near InchroeAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Irish Firefly in Wrath of the DruidsAssassin's Creed Odyssey: How To Find The Cultist ClueAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where To Find The Inchroe's Bog Cairn in Wrath of the DruidsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where To Find Ama in Wrath of the DruidsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Destroy The Cursed Symbol At Tullagh LaghtAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Get Delicacies For Skald’s Rest MysteryAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Find The Cursed Symbol At Tullagh LaghtAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Tallest Tree In Dublin