Few Hitman 3 players know how to fix audio issues, so here we will tell you how to do it.
What is the audio issues in Hitman 3?
Before telling how to fix audio problems, you have to know that the problem of the affected players is an audio stutter that occurs when the audio is clipped or skipped. So if you want to know how to fix audio problems in Hitman 3, pay attention to what we have below.
How to fix audio issues in Hitman 3?
The first thing we recommend you do if you wonder how to fix audio issues in Hitman 3, is to make sure to make a report, clearly describing the problem you are presenting with the audio so that the developers are aware of what is happening and provide you with support. To fix it.
But if you want to try some solutions for yourself, we have it. However, before continuing you will have to make sure that the audio problem is with the game and not with your PC or audio device and after checking that the problem comes from the game, go ahead.
How to fix audio issues by setting the default device?
The first thing we recommend you do is make sure you've selected the correct audio device and make sure you set it as the default.
To do this you will have to press Windows key I> System> Sound> Toggle Playback and set the correct output device as the default. This should correct the audio problem, but if not, we still have more for you.
Also try changing the audio output device in case you can't hear anything.
How to fix audio issues in Hitman 3? - Spatial sound.
The audio problem may be related to Dolby Surround sound for users with Dolby or with Windows Sonic for headphones that is enabled. So you can try disabling the audio settings.
To do this you will have to press Windows key I to access Settings> Systems> Sound> Sound Control Panel> right click on the available speakers> Properties> Spatial Sound> select Off in the drop-down menu> Save.
How to fix audio issues with Audio Drivers?
If the audio drivers have a file that is corrupt, damaged, or simply out of date, they can present problems in more than one application. So go to the manufacturer's website and check if they have recently released any drivers that you don't have, if so, you will have to install the driver software.
How to fix audio issues in Hitman 3? - Stuttering, jumping or cutting problems.
- If you face stuttering, skipping or clipping problems, the reasons can be several and the solutions too.
- The first thing we recommend is to make sure your game is updated to the latest version available.
- If the FPS speed suffers from drops, you may have one of the three previous problems, something normal in a drop of this type. So you will have to make sure that your system meets the minimum specifications in order to run the game.
- If you meet the minimum requirements at least, you will have to try limiting the game's frame rate instead of having it change automatically.
- Another option is to increase the frame rate by playing the game with reduced graphics settings.
- Reduce the Shadow Textures, Shadow Quality settings, or disable shadows if possible. Also modify the Viewing Distance, Vertical Synchronization, Anti-Aliasing and Resolution.
- Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection to avoid ping spikes and lag problems.
How to fix audio issues in Hitman 3? - PS4 and Xbox One.
Unfortunately, console users don't have many options to try, but all is not lost. If you are a console user and wonder how to solve audio problems in Hitman 3, we recommend that you update your game> restart the console and run the game again making sure that your HDMI cable is in good condition, otherwise try another or try to change the port. That's all you need to know about how to fix audio issues in Hitman 3 and we hope that regardless of whether you are a PC or console user, you have managed to solve the audio problem quickly. Remember that if any solution doesn't work for you, the best thing you can do is go to the next one until you find the right one for you.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Microsoft Windows PC
Warner Bros. Games, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Epic Games Store Stadia, Steam
20 January 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related