We continue talking about Genshin Impact and this allows us to explain how to use Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet
What to know about using Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet in Genshin Impact?
It is necessary to understand that there are some number of Oceanid creatures that must be caught, in this sense, it is important to take charge of working on an event which includes completing the world mission "Life Flows On", this leads us to consider investigating the supply of water in the “Down Cellar”, in this sense, knowing how to use Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet, involves us in a task that is part of the challenges we achieve in this game, which in a way it has some peculiarity in relation to the others because the combat is more visible.
How to use Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet in Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact: How to Unlock The Almighty Arataki FestivalGenshin Impact: Where to Find Liyue Harbor
The task begins by investigating the water supply, this leads us to have to be in charge of defeating a group of slimes and from there we are presented with the opportunity to unlock the Endora, this is an intelligent creature, to the point that it has the possibility of asking us to help you discover the origin of the corruption of the water in Genshin Impact, this makes us embark and work on the event "Drops of desires", which allows us to have the chance of moving to some particular locations where it is possible to use the ability to spit bubbles, this ability is from Endora, this allows us to understand why water tends to turn bitter.
This task that we usually carry out with Endora allows us to work on events similar to the previous ones where it is necessary to understand:
- Exploration locations are typically unlocked every 24 hours.
- Once we manage to complete a place, we are allowed to get a total of 60 primogems, heart of the source and 30,000 blackberries.
To know how to use Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet it is necessary:
This is everything you need to know about How to use Endora's ability to catch Oceanid's pet, this way you can dive in and get the most out of Genshin Impact.
- Equip "Inquisitive Endora" and this is usually done from the gadget menu.
- Activate Endora by pressing Z on PC, L1 OR on PS4 / PS5, this allows us to activate the ability "Spit bubbles"
- Endora's ability allows us to shoot a bubble to catch, because the longer we are allowed to maintain this ability, therefore the bubble will go further.
- Once the Oceanid creature is hit with an Endora bubble, it will be captured immediately, regardless of the percentage of health it has.
- The research percentage is usually increased for each creature captured with Endora's ability by Genshin Impact, which means reaching 100 percent.
- Making use of the spring heart reward is viable after completing a daily investigation, as this allows us to claim rewards.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to Find HorsetailGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Achievement No Way HomeGenshin Impact: Where to Find Key-Shaped WardGenshin Impact: How To Get Snow-Tombed Starsilver ClaymoreGenshin Impact: How to Unravel the Secret Behind Luhua PoolGenshin Impact: Where to find Recruit’s InsigniaGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 9907 - insufficient storage space errorGenshin Impact: Where to Find Yelan Ascension MaterialsGenshin Impact: How To Ring The Two Bells - Tips and tricksGenshin Impact: How to Solve the Danger All Around PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Use Artifacts for YelanGenshin Impact: Where to Find Runic FangGenshin Impact: How to Get StarconchGenshin Impact: How to Get Naku WeedGenshin Impact: How to Get YelanGenshin Impact: How to Get Arataki’s Great and Glorious DrumGenshin Impact: How to Get Glowing GemGenshin Impact: Where to find Dendrobium