Our adventure through Genshin Impact allows us to tell you how to get all the trophies, so pay attention to this guide.
How many trophies does Genshin Impact contain?
As we progress in this game we are offered the possibility of opting for some trophies specifically this game has a total of 17, also there is no platinum trophy, however, it is an interesting task to get them and with it to achieve our progress and growth in this game, which has just been released and already has a considerable number of players.
Genshin Impact: How to get more Adeptal Energy Rank
How to get all the trophies in Genshin Impact?
The first thing we must understand is that there is no such large list of trophies available in this game, on the other hand these are usually scattered around the map and to get them it is necessary to explore, because as we progress we can find them, and this implies having to complete some interesting challenges, some maybe more complex than others but somehow all doable.
Next we leave the list of all the trophies that we can find in Genshin Impact.
- Re-armed, Re-forged: this trophy is obtained by promoting a weapon to Phase 6.
- End of the Beginning: This trophy is earned by completing Archon Mondstdat missions.
- Forward and upward: this trophy is obtained by promoting a character to phase 6 for the first time.
This is all we know about how to get all the trophies, as it is simply important to play and progress in Genshin Impact.
- From the High Mountains: It is achieved by obtaining the power of the Geo.
- Forward and upward: To get this trophy it is necessary to Promote a character to phase 2 two for the first time.
- Forward and Up: This is achieved by promoting a character to phase 4 for the first time.
- Re-armed, Re-forged: this trophy can be obtained by promoting a weapon to phase 2.
- Re-armed, Re-forged: this trophy is obtained by promoting a weapon to phase 4.
- Wind Treasure Hunter: This trophy is obtained by opening 100 chests in the Mondstadt.
- Wind treasure hunter: this trophy can be obtained by opening 200 Monsdtadt chests.
- Stone treasure hunter: we can get this trophy by opening 200 chests in Liyue.
- Stable rock treasure hunter: we can get this trophy by opening 400 chests in Liyue.
- Stable Rock Treasure Hunter: To get this trophy, you need to open 800 chests in Liyue.
- In short: to achieve this, it is necessary to open the chest in the middle of the heart-shaped rock formation.
- Armed by Archon Antemo: to achieve this it is necessary to take a seat in the hands of the statue of God in Monsdstadt.
- Nothing special, just practice: to get this trophy you only need to complete the challenge Hit an eagle in mid-flight with your bow
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to Clear the Energy Amplifier Event DomainGenshin Impact: How To Open Secret RoomGenshin Impact: How to Get Wood for Teapot HousingGenshin Impact: Visiting Friends Serenitea PotGenshin Impact: How to Get Diona from Energy Amplifier EventGenshin Impact: How to Unlock the Energy Amplifier Initiation EventGenshin Impact: Where to Find Fractured Fruit ShardsGenshin Impact: How To Get DyeGenshin Impact: How To Unlock Housing featureGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 31-4302Genshin Impact: How to fix pingGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 9907Genshin Impact: Where to Find Blueprint MerchantsGenshin Impact: How to Leave Sub-RealmGenshin Impact: How to Unlock AzhdahaGenshin Impact: How to get Dream SolventGenshin Impact: How to get Vial of Adeptal Speed