Knowing how to get 5 characters in your party is a necessary task that you must know in Genshin Impact.
Is it worth getting 5 characters in your party in Genshin Impact?
In particular, I could tell you that this is practically a double-edged sword and this is because you must think well before assembling this group, although it is true it can be essential to solve and complete some missions it can be in a way a feat perhaps not very favorable since it seems rather to be a failure.
How to get 5 characters in your party in Genshin Impact?
This is simply a task that you need to take care of in a way, and it is often done this way:
Genshin Impact: Where to Collect all Lost BooksGenshin Impact: How to change the teapot music
This is all you need to know about how to get 5 characters in your party, it is a complex task but somehow it may not be as fantastic as one would like in Genshin Impact, it is only up to you to do it or not.
- You need to choose a total of 4 people.
- Then you must kill one of your characters and for this it is easier to choose to take damage from the fall.
- Next it is necessary to enter the commands since this allows to select the member that is dead.
- Proceed to open the menu simultaneously.
- In this sense, a screen opens where you can give food to the member who has fallen into our group.
- Then you can see that the menu screen will fill up simultaneously.
- Next, it is necessary to select Party Settings from the menu in order to proceed to change the character that has fallen for a new one.
- Proceed back carefully so that you do not close the screen and Use Resuscitation Item.
- Then it is necessary to click on the food that you want to use for the fallen member in order for it to revive.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to get the “Sorry, Timmie!” achievementGenshin Impact: Where to use the Secret Room KeyGenshin Impact: Trail of Drake and Serpent Puzzle SolutionGenshin Impact: How to Use Dragonbone OrbGenshin Impact: How to Talk to AruGenshin Impact: How to use visions to find Starsplinter IronGenshin Impact: How to Unlock the Map in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: All Key Sigil in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get the Full Enkanomiya MapGenshin Impact: How to Examine the Mechanism and Open the Great DoorGenshin Impact: How to Leave EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get the Golden Bridle in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to Get to Hydro HypostasisGenshin Impact: How to fix 502 Bad Gateway errorGenshin Impact: How to Change Whitenight and Evernight in EnkanomiyaGenshin Impact: How to farm Dragonheir’s False FinGenshin Impact: How to get Yun JinGenshin Impact: Where to find Mint