Genshin Impact allows us to have many interesting elements and therefore today it is necessary to tell you how to obtain 245 primogems
What are primogems in Genshin Impact?
These are simply a type of valuable coins that we can get in this game and that offers us the opportunity to be exchanged for some necessary items, as we progress we manage to get a good amount, the idea is to save them since with update 1.1 they arrive some new characters that will require primogems.
Genshin Impact: How to Solve Dunyu Ruins PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Use Endora's Skill to Catch Oceanid pet
How to get 245 primogems in Genshin Impact?
These types of coins are usually obtained while doing some activities and it is necessary to focus on gathering a good amount of them, especially since there are some game requirements that require a certain specific amount, which leads us to achieve all the necessary requirements to get characters from 5 stars and why not to get some wishes, because on some occasions it is possible to obtain 5 to 20 Primogemas, which represents an interesting value and which we must approach.
On the other hand, it is important to work on the weekly achievements, which allows us to have a character that contains an element, which requires us to locate the correct one to be able to counter the boss, this simply means completing all the challenges, where to know How to obtain 245 primogems is important, especially since by this date we obviously already have all the characters, in such a way that we can get to embark on achieving the necessary achievements.
To get the Elemental Specialist Achievements that can give us additional primogems it is important to know them, because this task of getting primogems is highly necessary and we must finish it as soon as possible, as this is because the map changed with the update of November 11, but not only the map is going to change, because the achievements also present considerable changes and it is necessary to have in our possession a good amount of gems and these are the achievements that we can achieve for now.
This is all we can tell you about how to obtain 245 primogems, as it is a task that we must do as soon as possible in Genshin Impact.
- Cool It !: Requires keeping an enemy frozen for a period of more than 10 years.
- Season's Greetings: At least 4 enemies need to be frozen within 2 seconds.
- A little less shocking than love at first sight: This achievement can be achieved by defeating at least 4 enemies with Electro Charge in 2 seconds.
- Earth, Wind and Fire: to achieve this achievement it is necessary to fire cryogenic, hydroelectric, pyrotechnic and electric whirl reactions at least once each within 2 seconds.
- The art of war: We must defeat a total of 4 enemies with Overload in 2 seconds.
- Performance may decrease with cold temperatures: This achievement requires defeating 4 enemies with Super Conduit in 2s.
- How heartwarming: To achieve this achievement you need to defeat 4 enemies with Melt within 2 seconds.
- Each level of all elemental achievements can be completed in half an hour.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to Solve Mt. Aozang Ruins Treasure puzzleGenshin Impact: How to Get StarconchGenshin Impact: How to Get Hearts of the SpringGenshin Impact: How To make Portable WaypointsGenshin Impact: How to Get RosariaGenshin Impact: how to get Lost Prayer to the Sacred WindGenshin Impact: codes for April 2021Genshin Impact: How to Take a Picture of the Floral DecorationsGenshin Impact: where to find the suspicious personGenshin Impact: How to Find WhopperflowersGenshin Impact: How to Take a Picture Over to the Designated AreaGenshin Impact: Where to Find BennettGenshin Impact: how to take the photos in Adventurers in WindblumeGenshin Impact: Where to Find WolfhooksGenshin Impact: How To Find The Crown of InsightGenshin Impact: How to Avoid All the BubblesGenshin Impact: How to change World Level - Tips and tricksGenshin Impact: How to Light the Fire