Find out how to complete all the activities in the peculiar wonderland in this excellent and explanatory guide of Genshin Impact.
What to know about the activities in the quirky wonderland in Genshin Impact?
Through the arrival of the Windblume festival, we have access to new content for the game, highlighting between missions and characters, which includes the peculiar wonderland, depending on the activities the rewards that we can obtain will vary, so it is ideal that we know How to complete all the activities in the peculiar wonderland and in this guide the details will be presented below.
How to complete all activities in quirky wonderland in Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact: How to Unlock Araumi Underground DomainGenshin Impact: How to Remove Tatarasuna air Barrier
It is a series of mini missions that we must complete, being necessary to face a boss every time we complete 3 of these, we must enter the event to reach these activities in Genshin Impact, rank 20 is required in turn adventure and have completed the prologue of the search for the archon in act 3 song of dragon and freedom, this to enter the Windblume festival, it is necessary that we go to Mondstadt to complete the Ode to the Flower and the Cloud Quest, as How complete all the activities in the peculiar wonderland you have to unlock this quest, you have to go through the blue portal that is on the outskirts of the town near the forest of whispers, finding Plauen very close to the blue door, at the talk to this we can enter.
We will have the opportunity to play the first 5 mini games, where each one has the following details:
- The Stone Jester: here we are on a platform of blocks, where they will be shaking, then it is necessary that we stand on those that are not moving to get out unharmed and pass this mission.
- The Blessing of the wind: for a certain time crowns will be seen falling from the sky, which we must collect, but ignoring the special illusory that changes color, the negative points we receive if we collect them.
- The Minuet of the barrier: you have to jump and dodge some projectiles that will be firing from the center mechanism, taking into account that there are red, purple blocks and explosive gems, you have to keep moving to avoid these obstacles.
- The Clash of Bubbles: in this Genshin Impact mini game we are required to avoid the fog bubbles, having to reach the end point within the time limit, highlighting that if we are hit we will become paralyzed and we will lose fertility in that situation.
- One-way traffic: as for how to complete all the activities in the peculiar wonderland we have that in this mini game we are required to step on certain tiles, the ones that are safe are the illuminated platforms for walking, the others they are traps.
Once we pass 3 of the mini games we have to face a boss, taking into account that we will be able to access more mini games that will be unlocked later, the rewards that we can obtain are some peculiar coupons that will be useful for the purchase of objects in the event store, doing additional tasks we can also get more rewards, highlighting the 200 coupons that we get for completing the event and beating the boss. We hope that the information detailed here on How to complete all the activities in the peculiar wonderland has been useful for you to progress in Genshin Impact.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How To Fix Game Files Verification ErrorGenshin Impact: How to get Hakushin Ring BlueprintGenshin Impact: How to solve Higi Village Sword Chest PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to get secret Luxurious ChestGenshin Impact: How to solve the Jakotsu Mine puzzleGenshin Impact: Using Bag of Flower SeedsGenshin Impact: How to beat BaalGenshin Impact: How to Get Hamayumi Inazuma Bow BlueprintGenshin Impact: Where to Find Simple TombGenshin Impact: How to Get All Inazuma Reputation RewardsGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Inazuma City ElectroculusGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Inazuma Lost TextsGenshin Impact: How to Get Tricolor Dango RecipeGenshin Impact: Where to find DendrobiumGenshin Impact: How to Solve Tatarasuna Relay Stone PuzzleGenshin Impact: Where to Find All Inazuma Buried ChestGenshin Impact: How to get Amazon Prime RewardsGenshin Impact: Getting Into Tatarasuna