Today we bring you a Fortnite guide, where we will explain how to upgrade weapons in Chapter 2 Season 6.
What to know about Fortnite?
An important fact to highlight in the game is that with the arrival of the new season 6 the NPCs have presented changes of locations, these have been changed some to other places or they were simply eliminated, so they will not be able to improve the weapons, then it is timely solve How to upgrade weapons in Chapter 2 Season 6 and we will see the details below.
Fortnite: How to get the Squeezy Life SprayFortnite : Where to Find All boss in Chapter 2 Season 7
How to upgrade weapons in Chapter 2 Season 6 in Fortnite?
In itself, the number of places that we saw in the previous season for weapon improvements have decreased and have presented location changes, this specifically at the edge of the map, certainly our intention should always be to improve as soon as possible to get the most out of the games, now always keeping in mind some details of great importance for the update of weapons.
- Improvised weapons: up to the rare level will be the maximum for the improvements that we can make to improvised weapons, for now it is not possible to take them to the epic level.
- The gold bars: the operation of this is maintained in the same way, which we can use with the specific NPCs, for contracts, objects and weapon upgrades.
- Automatic crafting: it is possible once a weapon has been created, be it from Makeshift to Primal or Mechanical, that an improvement of one level is automatically presented, which means that if we have an improvised rifle it will become a Primal .
The NPCs are found in:
Finally, now that we know how to upgrade weapons in Chapter 2 Season 6, we can move on to Fortnite.
- Bandolette - It's in the Flushed Factory, near the southeast corner of the island.
- Dummy - Found west of the northeast corner of Dyrty Docks, similar to where it was in Season 5.
- Jules: We found him in Camp Cod which is in the southeast corner of the map.
- The Grim Reaper: in the mansion in the extreme west of the map, near the center, the same place from season 5.
- Remedy: in one of the locations of season 5, specifically Craggy Cliffs.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to Get Thanos SkinFortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find MarigoldFortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’Fortnite: How to fix textures not loading in and rendering issuesFortnite: How to fix an unexpected error occurred on XboxFortnite: How to Fix the Server OfflineFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Locations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to find Alien Artifacts Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 2Fortnite: How to deal damage with IO Tech Weapons in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to destroy equipment at satellite stations in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to Find a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty CornerFortnite: Where to interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: Where to converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special ForcesFortnite: Where to Collect Spray Cans from Dirty Docks Warehouses or Pleasant Park GaragesFortnite: Where to catch all fish in Chapter 2 Season 7