With our Fortnite guide, you will learn more about How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges.
What to know about Season 5 Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite?
With the arrival of another week of the challenges that we must face in the game, we have that for the fifth week in specific there are some of great importance to highlight, among which we have to find an experience currency, unearth gnomes, and much more, it is a series of challenges that we must complete for our progress, now to help us it is possible to view the content that this guide has to guide us on How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges and that comes next, let's see.
Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #18 Beach BrutusFortnite : How to unlock the Silver, Golden, and Prismatic Styles
How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite?
In this way we finish our Fortnite guide, now you know how to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- The blue coin: we will find this coin buried in the yard of the yellow house that is located in the southwest corner of Retail Row, as the first Fortnite challenge corresponding to this week we will be able to identify it using the blue electricity that appears on the ground, you just have to attack it so that the blue XP coin appears.
- The distribution of crouched damage: as for how to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges we have to be in the second of them, which consists of causing 500 damage while we are crouching, what we will do is with the weapons to locate to an area that is populated and attack the enemies in that position, it is important to take into account that the high damage can lead us to stay longer than expected in this challenge, so we must look for minimum damage, being ideal use the action rifle for this.
- Dig up gnomes: this challenge consists of locating and digging up some gnomes in Fortnite, considering that there are 2 in each of the places like Pleasant Park and Fort Crumpet, for the latter we have to find a stone structure because we do not have its location In our map, for this we must go to the hill northwest of Sweaty Sands, being here we go through the eastern entrance, we turn right and go straight to see a mound that is shining as an indication that we found the first of the gnomes, now under a wooden bridge that is at the west end of the fort is the second gnome near another wall, as part of the How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges we have that now in Pleasank Park there are You have to dig up the gnomes, to be exact you have to go northeast of Fort Crumpet, precisely to the center of this area to reach the first mound that is close to a tree and the first of the gnomes, while for the second it is in the backyard that is located to the north, where there is a brick house that has decorations in the shape of candy canes on the front door.
- Ammunition boxes and chests: in this challenge the task to be done is to find a total of 15 ammunition boxes and chests, which we have in the caravan park and in the drive-in area that is west of the colossal colosseum in Fortnite, achieving So see How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges and adding a completed challenge.
- Find gnomes: we have to locate gnomes in Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges, starting with Fort Crumpet in the back of a cash register that is in the gift shop we find the first one on the right when we enter and for the second we have to in There are stairs inside the tall structure, because behind these we will be able to collect the gnome from Fortnite, now about How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges we move to Holly Hedges, this is located south of Fort Crumpet, on the north edge of the town we have to locate a Christmas tree, near a door there is a flowerpot where the first of the gnomes is, then we will go to the building that is on the other side of the street, which has some Flowers painted on the wall, it is the village nursery, which allows us to reach some wooden walls and some flowerpots containing plants, having the gnome in the center of these.
- The burial of gnomes: related to How to complete Season 5 Week 5 Challenges we have to reach the final task, which consists of burying 2 gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row, in the case of Fortnite and Pleasant Park We have that as the first suitable location is next to a tree on the football field, it will be enough to go to this point and press the button/key after we use this we must go to the brick house that has some Christmas decorations, having that under the tree that is in the backyard the second location for the gnome's burial, now if we go to Retail Row in the backyard of the blue house there is a tree, we have it at the entrance of the city from the west and for the second burial, you have to go to the grass area that is in the yellow house to the south of the city, in this way we can access the legendary challenge.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite : Where to travel between Porta-Potties in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to Fix APK Not Supported on Vivo DevicesFortnite: Where to Find All Alien Artifact Week 3Fortnite: How to Play Bio’s Zone Wars TrioFortnite: How to Assist Teammates with Eliminations in Zone Wars TrioFortnite: How to Enter the MothershipFortnite: How to Get Summer MidasFortnite: How to Complete Cosmic Summer Quests in Bio's Zone Wars TrioFortnite: How to Get Abducted by the MothershipFortnite: How to Fix Failed to query for Tournament Rules Error in Thanos CupFortnite: How to get the Squeezy Life SprayFortnite : Where to Find All boss in Chapter 2 Season 7Fortnite: How to Get Thanos SkinFortnite: Where to Find Rick SanchezFortnite: Where to Find MarigoldFortnite: How to remove Alien Parasites in Season 7Fortnite : How to unlock the Super Styles Battle PassFortnite: How to fix error code 23 ‘game client encountered an application error’