Our path in this season of Fortnite is beginning, so we explain How to complete Consume Items Secret.
What is Consume Items Secret in Fortnite?
This game has managed to occupy us for a long time and as time passes more activities of interest arise, because specifically knowing how to complete Consume Items Secret leads us to focus on working on some missions that include hidden objectives, which allows us to tell with the possibility of restoring our health, in addition to getting XP.
Fortnite: How to Collect Triple S Sneakers in Strange Time Featured HubFortnite: Where to emote in front of Shady Doggo at Retail Row, Believer Beach, or Steamy Stacks
How to complete Consume Items Secret in Fortnite?
Before working on these items, it is necessary to understand that the items that we usually consume are:
Now, our main task here is to eat as many consumables as we can, as this allows us to get XP and complete these objectives:
This is all you need to know about How to complete Consume Items Secret, because in reality it is not a complex activity but it is vital in Fortnite, give it a try.
- To get the objects and consume as much health and shields as possible we must consider doing it in 2 or 3 games, for this we must bear in mind that dropping ourselves somewhere where there are abundant objects is our option.
- The corner of the cats is an excellent option, because as we visit this place we get boxes that we will open regularly in order to get not only food but XP.
- There is the possibility of running out of space for consumables, if this is the case it will only be necessary to leave them in the fireplace.
- Once the inventory is full our job is to head to the bonfire in order to consume as much food as we can.
- During this process it is possible to take some grenades, because with them, we can remove some shield, this is usually because while we are looking for the items there is the possibility that the mushrooms give us enough shield.
- This is a job that we do in a few games, but it offers us the necessary objectives, since we must embark on visiting fields with cultivated cabbages and pulling them out of the ground to get XP in quantity.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: How to level up in Season 8 Battle PassFortnite: How to get Armored WallsFortnite: How to get a Storm Forecast from a character in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Emote within 10m of an Allied Built StructureFortnite: Where to Find Gold CubeFortnite: How to get Balenciaga cosmeticsFortnite : How to complete Bounties in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #6 Torin in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #5 Dusk in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #10 Pitstop in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #1 Baba Yaga in Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #3 Dark Jonesy in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find NPC #4 Kor in Chapter 2 Season 8Fortnite: How to Find NPC #7 Kitbash in Season 8Fortnite: Where to consume an Apple and a BananaFortnite: How to Interact with an Overturned Car to Flip it Rightside UpFortnite: Where to Find NPC #9 Penny in Season 8Fortnite: Where to Find Bottles of Y-Labs Magenta at Misty Meadows