Our FIFA 21 guide lets us talk about How to Complete Sergio Busquets Gamer Moments SBC
What to know about completing the Sergio Busquets Player Moments SBC in FIFA 21?
This is a challenge that has been placed in order to enjoy it, because it has a slightly different touch if we compare it with others, and this is because it takes us to 2008 where we are presented with the opportunity to get an 85 card from the Barcelona player, as this event is usually well-received mainly by the fans of that team, who are a good number.
How to complete Sergio Busquets Player Moments SBC in FIFA 21?
To get this card we must complete some requirements, they are not necessarily easy, but they can be achieved, and they are:
- We must have at least one FC Barcelona player.
- Have a minimum team rating of 85.
- Have a team chemistry of at least 70
- Have a squad of 11 players.
Once we achieve these requirements, the possibility of forming an alignment opens up, for which it is only necessary to take cards of 87 and 88, from that we get:
- Net that plays with FC Barcelona and has an OVR of 82.
- Charles Aranguiz who plays for Bayern Leverkusen and has an OVR of 83.
- Kevin Tapp who plays for Frankfurt and has an OVR of 83.
- Marcelo who plays for Real Madrid and has an OVR of 83.
- Marcos Acuña who plays with Sevilla's LB and has an OVR of 83.
- Lucas Hradecky who plays for Bayern Leverkusen and has an OVR of 83.
- Filip Kostic who plays for Frankfurt and has an OVR of 83.
- Aitor who plays for Levante and has an OVR of 83.
- Jadon Sancho who plays for Borussia Dortmund and has an OVR of 87.
- Lula Modric who plays for Real Madrid and has an OVR of 87.
- Toni Kroos who plays for Real Madrid and has an OVR of 88.
In this sense, knowing how to complete Sergio Busquets Player Moments SBC allows us to form a very favorable line-up that can only be realized in FIFA 21.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related