The action in FIFA 21 does not stop, so today we are going to explain how to complete the objectives of Haaland vs. Joao Felix.
What to know about the objectives of Haaland vs. Joao Felix in FIFA 21?
In this edition of FIFA we have the objectives for the teams for the first time, where the decision between one side is required, this in order to get to opt for special rewards, the objectives are going to be in the tab of these for the teams that are on the right, before here what the community name appeared, the next thing is to choose between Haaland vs Joao Felix of Dortmund, what we will mean for 9 games to have one of these 2 players as a loan, it is important to consider that only one is possible to choose, by doing so there is no possibility of changing this decision for the whole week, the rewards we will have if we end up winning, now to understand How to complete the objectives of Haaland vs. Joao Felix let's move on to the next content of this guide Let's do it carefully.
FIFA 21: How to complete FUTTIES Hidden Gem Kazuyoshi Miura SBCFIFA 22: How to get Closed Beta
How to complete the objectives of Haaland vs. Joao Felix in FIFA 21?
Whichever we choose, we have to complete the objectives for each one and these are the following:
- Score 5 goals with this player in squad battles while at least on the professional difficulty, for this you get 280 XP and the Atlético de Madrid kit.
- Make a trio of goals with the player during any of the mode using the Atlético de Madrid team and for which you get 490 XP and the team badge.
- As you are wearing the Atlético de Madrid badge, you have to play 5 rival matches with an Atlético de Madrid player during the start squad, for this we earn 210 XP and the team's Tifo.
- Assists on 5 occasions with an Atlético de Madrid player in team battles in the professional difficulty at least when using the team's Tifo, thus obtaining 420 XP.
Finally, now that we know how to complete the objectives of Haaland vs. Joao Felix, we can move on in FIFA 21.
- Score 5 times with this player in squad battles while in professional as minimum difficulty and for this you get 280 XP plus the Dortmund Kit.
- Make a hat-trik with this player while in any of the game modes while wearing the Dortmund insignia, thus gaining 280 XP.
- With a Dortmund player playing 5 rival matches of our home squad using the team insignia, thus earning 210 XP and the Dortmund Tifo.
- Assists 5 times with a Dortmund player in squad battles while we are at least on the professional difficulty using the team's Tifo, getting 480 XP for this.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
FIFA 21: How to complete FOF Path to Glory Fabio Silva Silver StarsFIFA 21: How to complete Flashback Ivan Rakitic SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Scotland Nation Players SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Netherlands Nation Player Hans Hateboer SBCFIFA 21: How to complete FOF Path to Glory Lucas HernandezFIFA 21: How to complete Moments Iniesta SBCFIFA 21: How to complete End of an Era Lukasz Piszczek SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Flashback Carlos Tevez SBCFIFA 22: How to a get 20% discount with your pre-orderFifa 21: How to fix DLC Assets Update 1 Damaged errorFIFA 21: How to complete TOTS Filip Kostic SBCFIFA 21: How to complete RTTF Darwin Machis SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Flashback Javier Hernandez SBCFIFA 21: How to complete FUT Silver Stars Aiden McGeadyFIFA 21: How to complete Sergio Busquets Player Moments SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Serie A League Player II Javier PastoreFIFA 21: How to complete POTM Ilkay Gundogan SBCFIFA 21: How to complete Flashback Edinson Cavani SBC