We are flying once again with a Fallout 76 Wastelanders guide in order to let you know how to get Legendary Weapons.
The arrival of the recent update that we have for Fallout 76 Wastelanders, brought with it many new weapons within our reach, where the majority are considered to be legendary, due to the favoritism that was tube by it in the Fallout games, this time our focus is on Know How to obtain legendary weapons, for this we have the help of this guide, its content goes in the direction of letting us know the necessary details about it, let's see it right now.
What to know about legendary weapons in Fallout 76 Wastelanders?
The need to increase our reputation range with different factions is a requirement for access to all added new legendary weapons, so we also have to purchase blueprints for these weapons, in order for us to create it whenever we want To learn how to get legendary weapons, let's go ahead, there are specific details.
How to craft and unlock legendary weapons in Fallout 76 Wastelanders?
How to get the hook to craft a Bow
In Sunny's store at the foundation we will find the blueprint for the creation of this weapon, for us to make the bow on level 1 the following is necessary:
- Materials to craft a Bow: Wood x10, Screw x4, Rubber x4, Plastic x6, Aluminum x3, Adhesive x2
- Materials to craft a level 50 Bow: Wood x21, Screw x 12, Rubber x17, Plastic x 14, Aluminum x 10, Adhesive x9.
How to get blueprints to craft Dynamite
The planes for the creation of the dynamite we will be able to buy from Mortimer for about 100 gold bars, when we manage to be in the necessary range of the reputation of the Raiders, Cautious, what is necessary for this creation in terms of our range is the from demolition expert 2, in addition to Tinker's workbench, the materials we will need are the following:
- Materials to craft dynamite: Oil x2, Adhesive x2, Fertilizer x2.
How to get blueprints to craft floating flame grenade
Having the friendly rank of reputation in Raider, it is possible to have access to the purchase of the plane of this weapon, through Mortimer for about 150 gold bars, the manufacture additionally requires that we be in rank 1 scientific, 3 expert demolition and have the Tinker work table, in addition, the materials we need are the following:
- Materials to craft a floating flame grenade: Aluminum x2, Adhesive x2, Oil x1, Cryogenic Cellular x1, Spring x2, Floating Flame Sack x1.
How to Get Blueprints for craft Freezing Floating Grenade
When we get to have the friendly reputation of a Raider, we agree to the purchase of the planes of this weapon, being its cost of 150 gold bars in Mortimer, the creation additionally requires that we be with the rank 1 of scientist, 3 of expert In demolition and Tinker's workbench, we also need the following materials:
- Materials to craft a floating freezer grenade: Aluminum x2, Adhesive x2, Oil x1, Cryogenic Cell x1, Pus floating freezer bag x1, Spring x2.
How to Get Blueprints for craft Floating Gnasher Grenade
We have already seen content in response to How to obtain legendary weapons, reaching the floating Gnasher grenade, which if we want to make the purchase of the plans we require the same conditions that were presented for the floating freezer Grenade and the materials are as follows:
- Materials to make a floating Gnasher grenade: Aluminum x2, Adhesive x2, Acid x2, Oil x1, Spring x2, Floating Gnasher Push Bag x1
How to get blueprints to craft plasma launcher
Once we are done with the main questions, we may have access to purchasing the blueprint for this weapon, from the secret services vendor in Vault 79, this for the cost of about 750 gold bars, having the blueprint we will need the following materials:
- Materials to make a plasma launcher: Steel x21, Adhesive x2, Circuits x2, Fiber optic x2, Legendary Module x2, Nuclear Material x2, Screw x6, Glass x2.
How to Get Blueprints for craft a Gauss Gun
The plans for this weapon can be purchased from Regs for around 250 gold bars, after the main search for the foundation is finished, the materials needed are the following:
- Materials to make a Gauss gun: Steel x10, Aluminum x8, Circuits x4, Legendary Module x2, Silver x2, Spring x2, Screw x11
How to unlock and get other legendary weapons
In this way we come to the end of our Fallout 76 Wastelanders guide, now we already know how to get legendary weapons, let's just enjoy it to the fullest.
- Gauss Shotgun: The maximum level reached of the reputation rank will be necessary to obtain it, this with the colonists if we want to be able to buy the planes of this weapon.
- Gauss Minigun: It is necessary that in Fallout 76 Wastelanders we are at the end of the campaign on the side of the Raiders in order to make the purchase of the plans of Mortimer.
- Gauntlet: We can get it by buying it from Samuel at the foundation, once we reach the friendly reputation rank.
- Cattle Prod: Randomly you can find this weapon in the open world, or through Samuel we will get the construction plan, it is a one-handed melee weapon.
- Compound Bow: Unlocking this weapon requires us to increase our reputation rank with Settlers to Ally, we will get the weapon from a Raiders vendor in Crater.
- The final word: Once we complete the quest for Thicker Than Water in Fallout 76 Wastelanders, followed by rescuing Beckket and talking to Claw, his brother.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Other Articles Related
Fallout 76: How to deploy a Survival TentFallout 76: How to fix disconnected due to having modified game filesFallout 76: How to Fix NoRegionPing ErrorFallout 76: Where to Find Legendary ModulesFallout 76: Where to Find AluminumFallout 76: Where to find Strangler BloomsFallout 76: How to find Rad AntsFallout 76: How to Get Grognak’s Axe - Tips and tricksFallout 76: How to Get Chinese Stealth ArmorFallout 76: Where to find SheepsquatchFallout 76: How to play the Fasnacht Day eventFallout 76: Fasnacht Day Crazy Guy Mask GuideFallout 76: How to fix error account not authorizedFallout 76: How to Fix Error Code [4:8:2009]Fallout 76 Wastelanders: How to complete Mission Out of ControlFallout 76 Wastelanders: How to Complete From Russia With LevFallout 76 Wastelanders: How to complete Secrets RevealedFallout 76 Wastelanders: How to Complete Bot of GoldFallout 76 Wastelanders: how to find Gauley Mine ID Card